.no up-down.Go side-side.

🥰Hey guy first of all tysm for all the reads! Also sorry for not writing in a long time🥰

⚠️swearing only like once tho⚠️

Y/n PoV:

The next morning me and Daniel rode on our bikes to Mr.miyagi's, it was quite early, and it was boiling hot! When we finally arrived we got off our bikes and walked over to the door where we saw a sign.The note read:

No up-down
Go side-side
1/2 Left1/2 right🤚
-p.s y/n in charge.

Miyagi

Daniel grabbed the paper off the the door and chucked it on the floor.
"DANM it! I can't believe it" he huffed. He then walked away from the door. "Wow, he's a good artist" I say trying to lighten the mood, Daniel just looks at me unimpressed. "Well if it make you feel any better, I'll help you?"
"Yeah, yeah that would help" he smiles.
We start to paint the house. "Your doing it wrong" i giggle. I grab his wrist and show him how to do it. When he looks like he gets the hang of it I let go. "Thanks" he smiles.

Couple of hours later(it's dark):

Me and Daniel were still painting, it's been hours I was honestly so bored and tired and dirty. Then I heard a voice.(ok guys I got it wrong in the last chapter,Daniel didn't learn that he's been learning karate moved all this time I'm so so so so sorry, I've gone back and changed it so pretend that never happened😗👻)
"Oop, missed a spot" mr miyagi's voice.
"What spot? Hey hey hey, how come you didn't tell us you were going fishing?" Daniel asked following mr miyagi I followed after them.
"You not here went I go" he answered.
"Well maybe we would have wanted to go you ever think of that?"
"You had lots of training"
"I'm what? I'm being your god damn slave is what I'm being man look we made a deal here"
"So?"
"So! Your suppose to teach and I'm supposed to learn remember?"
"Ah, you learn plenty"
"I learned plenty, I learned how to sand your decks maybe, wash your car, paint your house, paint your fence ah I learned plenty"
"Not everything is as seems"
"Oh bull shit I'm going home man"
Daniel walked past me and was about to leave when mr miyagi called his name.
"Daniel-Stan!"
"What"
"Come here" Daniel slowly moved back over to mr.miyagi and stood in front of him.
"Show me sand tha' floor"
"I can't move my arm alright" Daniel help his arm, then mr miyagi put his hands together and rubbed then slapped it on Daniels arm.
"Ow!" Daniel screamed. "Ow what are you doing?" Mr miyagi pulled his arm back.
"Now show me sand the floor"
(For this scene I feel like it would be easier if u watch what happens, I feel like it'll just be confusing if I describe it so here's the video, just pretend you watching them sorry)

When mr miyagi walked away Daniel turned to me. "So you knew I was learning moves all this time I'm guessing?" He asks as we walk to our bikes.
"Yup"
We get in our bikes and ride home.
"Well you better be up early tomorrow I'm not waiting for you again" Daniel says.
"I'll be early tomorrow, good night Daniel"
"Night y/n"

The next day:

"bye mom, bye Josie love you!" I shout as I walk out the door. Just then Daniel walks out. "Morning Daniel"

"morning y/n, how are you?

"I'm good thank you, ready to go?"

"yup"