Spider who know?

Y/n POV:

Daniel was passed out on the bed.
I saw his eyes slowly flutter open, he was trying to take the wet cloth off his head.
"Daniel-Stan come leave on"
"It stinks what is it?"
"Smell bad, heal good"
"Where did spider man and women go?"
"Who"
"The guys who bailed me out where did they go?....wait,you!" Daniel looks at me and Mr Miyagi in disbelief. "No way"
"Why no way?" I put my hand on my heart dramatically pretending to be hurt.
"Because"
"Because old, and girl?" me Miyagi injects. "Have tea....feel better"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Tell you what?"
"That you do karate"
"You never ask"
"Where'd you learn it?"
"Father? I thought he was a fisherman"
"In Okinawa all miyagi know two things:
Fish and karate"
I zoned out for a bit for the rest of the conversation. Next thing I remember is Daniel trying to storm out the room.
"Thanks for nothing then like I don't have enough problems already, now I've got to carry in your weight two, don't do me any more favours"
"Daniel-Stan"
What?" Daniel snapped.
"Ok I go"
"What"
Okay, I go"
"Excellent, Mr.Miyagi"Daniel says his name wrong. "Miyagi" Mr.Miyagi  corrects him.
"What kind of belt do you have?"
"Canvas" Miyagi answers showing off his belt, I couldn't help but giggle at this. He continued "you like? J.C. Penny £10" (Ik it didn't say '£10' but I forgot what he said)
"I mean..."
"In Okinawa a belt means no need rope. Hold up pants" I zoned out again since I wasn't really involved in the conversation.

"You coming y/n?"
"Huh-oh yeah yeah sorry, bye Miyagi"
"Bye y/n-Stan and Daniel-stan"
Daniel grabbed my hand and we walked back to our rooms.

👻this is reallyyyy bad Ik👻