01

"hey, y/n. wake up." i woke up to my mother waking me up for school. "it's your first day at PK academy!!" she reminded me. "you should get ready now so you're not late!" she said as she left the room. i'm glad she woke me up because i would've been late if she didn't. anyway, i got ready and put on the school uniform. i went downstairs and quickly finished my breakfast before leaving the house to walk to school.

saiki's pov:
i was walking to school as per usual and i noticed this girl wearing the school uniform. i didn't recognize her though... don't tell me there's another transfer student?! i hope she's normal unlike the others. please be normal, please be normal.

your pov:
on the way to school, i passed by this woman letting this guy pet her dog. while he was petting the dog, the dog ran away to the middle of the street. i noticed a car coming and used telekinesis to prevent the dog from getting injured.

saiki's pov:
this dog was about to get run over so i tried to stop it with my telekinesis, but the car flew up without me doing anything. did i do that? i looked behind me to see the girl i didn't recognize. did she do that??? i read her mind and found out that she stopped it with telekinesis. don't tell me there's another person other than me with psychic powers?!! i just wanted one normal transfer student... just one.

your pov:
after saving the dog, i continued walking to school. once i arrived at the school, this guy with purple hair and a white headband came up to me. "hey, are you the new transfer student?" he asked me. "yes, i'm l/n, y/n. what's your name?" i asked him. "i'm toritsuka reita! nice to meet you!" he greeted me. "wow, she's got a nice body." he mumbled to himself. "uhh, what did you say?" this guy seems like a pervert, i should walk away... "oh, nothing! hey, look, it's saiki!" he said waving to a pink haired guy behind you. you turned around and waved to him as well. "well, i'm gonna get going now, i have to find my class." i excused myself. "wait, which class are you in??" the pervert asked. i just ignored him because i just wanted to be very far away from him at that point. "i wanna be far away from him too." the pink haired psychic read your mind and agreed with you. "do you think she's in the same class as me?" toritsuka asked saiki. "i hope not." saiki teased him.

i was wandering around the halls of the school trying to find my class. while walking around, i ran into this girl with blue hair and a really pretty face. "hello, are you lost?" she asked me. "yeah..." i said with a nervous laugh. "what class are you in?" "i'm in class 3." i replied. "oh, me too! why don't we walk to class together?" she offered. "sure, let's go!" i said happily taking her offer. "i never got your name." i told her. "oh, oops! my name is teruhashi kokomi. what's your name?" she asked. "my name is l/n, y/n."

once we arrived at class 3, a huge crowd of guys greeted teruhashi at the doorway. "uhh, i'm just gonna head inside." i told her so i could get away from the overwhelming crowd. man, i hate large crowds. once inside the classroom, i noticed the pink haired guy from earlier. there was also no sign of the pervert. thank god, i'm so relieved. the bell rang signaling that class was starting. "l/n, why don't you introduce yourself?" the teacher called on me. i walked up to the front of the classroom and introduced myself to everyone. "hey everyone! i'm l/n, y/n, it's nice to meet you all and i hope we can all get along well." i quickly said and ran back to my seat. i hate having all the attention on me. "me too." the psychic agreed with you once again. "we have some stuff in common." saiki thought to himself.

after class ended, it was time for lunch. i brought out the food mom made for me. i was just happily eating my food when this scary looking guy came up to me. i wanted to scream, but my mouth was full. the window next to me broke. shit, my powers. "hey, you're the new girl right? can we sit with you?" he towered over me. i just wanna teleport out of here. i thought to myself, unaware that a certain psychic was reading my mind and i was literally exposing myself without using my powers. i was so close to teleporting when the pink haired boy came into my view. "sorry, he forgets that he's so scary looking sometimes." the pink haired boy apologized. "it's okay, he just surprised me that's all." i reassured him. then this short guy appeared too. why are his arms bandaged up? is he hurt? i thought to myself. "no, he's just a delusional person living in his own world." saiki answered in his mind.

"i'm really sorry about him." the short guy apologized shyly. "no, it's okay, really, don't worry about it." i reassured him as well. "you're name is l/n, y/n, right? my name is kaidou shun! nice to meet you!" he introduced himself. "nice to meet you, kaidou!" i said with a sweet smile. "sorry for scaring you, my name is nendou riki. let's get ramen sometime!" he offered. "i would love that." you said as you started to warm up to him. "uhm, i never got your name." i told the pink haired guy. "saiki kusuo." he seems really fed up with these guys... "that's because i am." saiki answered in his mind once again.

————
author's note:
i hope you enjoyed the first chapter! feel free to leave your opinions in the comments, that would be very much appreciated <3
if you have any ideas feel free to dm me as well!!