15

your pov:
by the time i was done teasing saiki about his coffee jelly addiction, we finally reached the front of my house. i opened the gate and let him onto my porch. "this is my first time visiting your house, right?" he asked. "yes, why? does visiting my home make you nervous?" i teased him. "i'm only here for the dessert." he quickly came up with a comeback. "so you're not here to hang out with me after i just confessed that i like you?" i pouted. he seemed like he was at a loss for words. "let's just go inside." he put a hand up to his cheeks to hide his blush.

"what are you so nervous for? we already confessed to each other." i teased him as i followed him inside. "i just didn't think you would admit it yourself that you like me." he explained. "it's ok, no need to be shy." i said as i opened my fridge to get out the desserts. while i was occupied with that, saiki decided to be bold for once. he went up behind me and closed the fridge door. i turned around and my back was up against the fridge. he put his hands beside my head and made sure that i couldn't get away. "look who's shy now." he said, his face getting closer to mine.

"hey, y/n- who's that?" my mom asked, standing at the bottom of the stairs. saiki quickly backed up, embarrassed that my mom found us in a very... interesting position. "oh, i didn't know you were home!" i chuckled nervously. "i got off work early. who's that?" she explained before she pointed to saiki, who stood awkwardly beside me. "a friend from school." i explained. "oh okay. i'll be upstairs. you guys can go back to whatever you were doing!" she teased before running back upstairs. "uhm, do you still want the coffee jelly..?" i asked before chuckling awkwardly. "yes, please." saiki pulled out a chair and sat down at the dinner table.

after we finished all the dessert, i walked saiki outside. "thank you for the dessert." he thanked me with a warm smile. "of course!" i returned the smile. "now where were we?" he pushed me up against the wall again, leaving me speechless. "next time i visit, check if your mom's home first so we don't get interrupted." he smirked. saiki's actions surprised me and i had no idea what to say. he inched closer to my face and i could feel my cheeks heating up. "i thought you said there was no need to be shy?" he asked innocently, even though the look on his face said otherwise. "that's because i didn't think you would pull anything like his!" i answered. he stayed silent. then he closed the gap between us. my eyes widened out of shock, but soon enough i closed my eyes and kissed him back.

once we were both out of breath, saiki broke the kiss and smirked at me. "bet you weren't expecting that. see you at school, y/n." he said before opening the gate and letting himself out. i stood there, unable to move. he's right, i was expecting that at all. i put a hand up to my lips and tried to process what just happened. did that really just happen..?

_____
author's note:
writing a saiki fic is so hard because he would never be bold like i wrote, but if i didn't change him a bit, this fic would be like 200 chapters long–
he hates the idea of love so much, i don't see him ever doing this LMFAO
anyway, i was cringing while writing this because i just can't write fluff lol, but if i didn't write any kiss scenes, this fic would be boring and would go nowhere lol
this is a filler because i just don't have any motivation right now. i'm sorry that it's really short, i'll make up for it sometime this week :)