You get caught making out

Ciel Phantomhive

You and Ciel were taking a stroll in the garden when your legs started to get tired. You had started trailing behind, your legs not being able to keep up with the speed of your lover. It didn't take long for Ciel to notice this as he turned around gave you a questioning look. "why are you slowing down?!" He asked you, quite annoyed at the fact he was now practically walking by himself. "Cielllll, you don't have to be so mean all the timeee" you wined looking at him before you refused to walk any further. "My legs are hurting so I don't wanna walk anymore" You protested, still standing your ground. "Cant we sit down for a few minutes?" You asked him with pleading eyes, knowing he wouldn't turn them down as it 'annoys' him.

You had successfully bribed Ciel to take a break so now the both of you were sitting on the grass. Everything was peaceful until a bird flew over and dropped a bottle between the both of you, it had landed so one of the ends was either pointing at you or Ciel. It kinda reminded you of spin the bottle, and that was when you had an idea. "Hey cielll~" you practically sang as he turned over to look at you. "What is it (Y/N)?" He asked, uncertain of your motives. But that was when you pointed at the bottle before smirking at him. "It looks like thw bird spun the bottle, and it landed on us Ciel~" you said, the smirk still not leaving your face. This was when Ciel realised your motives, but he sure wasn't complaining.

You leaned in and connected your lips to Ciel's as he almost immediately kissed you back. Soon the innocent kissing turned into a whole make out session but you were both interrupted when you heard something drop onto the ground. You both pulled away to see a flushed Finny about to water the garden. You could have sworn he almost had a nose bleed.

Sebastian Michaelis 

You were walking around Ciel's manor when you walked into the kitchen, you had started getting hungry and was craving something sweet. As you were trying to reach the left over cake on the counter you felt a pair of arms rap around you, you almost immediately knew who they belonged to. You had turned around to come face to face with no other than your lover, Sebastian. You had intentions of going in to kiss his nose however, he had other ideas and went for your lips. You were shocked for a few seconds before you kissed him back, putting your arms around his neck and she grabbed your waist. This soon turned into a full make out session in the middle of the kitchen, but neither of you cared.

"ahem..!" was all you heard before Sebastian pulled away and turned to look at who was there with you following his actions not long after. "W-what do y-you think your d-doing...in the kitchen of all places?!" was the only thing the person said, clearly embarrassed and didn't wanna say anything else. And just for your luck, that person was no other then Ciel, he looked like he was going to pass out. He even got a nose bleed, but then again, you didn't blame him. He was only 13 after all.

Alois Trancy  

I think we ALL know what Alois is like by now, so of course he would be making out with you at least once a day. Today was no different. You were walking down the halls of the Trancy manor, currently on your way to Alois' study.  Since you were his Fiancé, you preferred not to knock, but he made you do it anyway. You were still uncertain why, but you still followed what you were told, not wanting to upset him as you saw what he had done to Hannah's eye. 

You knocked on the door and when you received the signal to enter, you opened the door and walked in, making sure to close it behind you. The room was quite dark as the curtains were closed, the only light being candles skatered around the room. You walked up to his desk and looked at what he was working on, "Alois, that document isn't due for awhile, so could you maybe come do something with me? Im bored..." You said to him. You weren't lying, you were quite bored as you had came to see your Fiancé but he only locked himself in his study. "Oh? and what do you suppose we do (Y/N)? Because I have a few ideas.." He smirked at you when he had finished talking, and that's when you knew you messed up.

Alois arose from his seat and grabbed your waist, smirking at you before connecting your lips together. You were used to this by now so you immediately kissed back. But one simple kiss, soon turned into a make out session. Alois had started moving one of his hands from your waist to cup your cheek as Hannah had walked in without knocking. This made Alois mad, and I mean mad. Even after she continued apologising, Alois had had enough, and pushed her out the room. He turned his head back around and smirked at you, you knew what was coming next.

Claude Faustus 

You and Claude had arranged to meet up at the park for awhile. Once you had arrived, you noticed Claude sitting on a bench nearby patiently waiting for you. You walked over to him and took a seat beside him. He turned his head to look at you as you smiled at him, "Hey Claude, how are you?" You smiled even wider at him as he actually smiled back to you. However it was only a few seconds.. "Im doing great (Y/N), how about you?" "Im doing great!" You replied back to him, Your smile growing. 

You leaned in and gave him a small peck on the lips and leaned your head on his shoulder. "Why was that so short (Y/N)?" He asked you. You were unsure of what he meant until he kissed you again, this time it quickly escalated into a kame out session. You were about to pull away when you heard someone speak. "Ahem" was all you heard as you pulled away and looked at where you heard the voice coming from. To your surprise, your brother was standing next to the bench, glaring at Claude as he glared back. "(Y/N), be careful with that demon okay.." He said to you before walking of. 

Grell Suitcliff  

You and Grell were sitting on the couch in your shared apartment, when you noticed Grell was fidgeting with his fingers. "Hey Grell? Is everything okay?" You asked him, concerned. "N-not really.." He said to you. "Ronald and William have been yelling at me recently before telling me to go away....I don't think they want to be my friend anymore-" He said to you, his face looking up at you when he said the last line of his sentence. You walked over to him and kissed his cheek before giving him a hug, not knowing who either of there people were. " I think you missed (Y/N)" He said to you, before he crashed his lips onto yours. Soon enough, it turned into a full make out session. 

That's when you both heard the door open, you both pulled apart to see a man you've never seen before staring at you and Grell in shock? " Ohhh Ronaldddd~ have you came to apologise?" Grell asked the mysterious man, not even caring if he saw while you hid your face in his chest from embarrasment.

 A/N: Hey yall! 

I hope you liked this part :)