You spend more time with your bestie

A/N- this was requested by @clcloudie so I hope this is okay and you all enjoy :)

Ciel phantomhive Ciel is usually the one spending time away from you, although this was the complete opposite when any of your friends came to the manor

Ciel phantomhive
Ciel is usually the one spending time away from you, although this was the complete opposite when any of your friends came to the manor. With all of this paperwork, Ciel usually didn't have much time to spend with you, being left alone most of the time got boring for you so that's why you decided to invite people around to cure your boredom. This went on for awhile. Ciel was doing paperwork, you were inviting a different person round every now and again. After Ciel's paperwork ended for the day, your friend happened to be there still. He didn't know about your little 'friend come over everyday' scheme so obviously he was shocked and confused. His first instinct was someone was trying to kidnap you, so he called for Sebastian right away. This ended in a laughing fit with you and a slight chuckle from Sebastian. Lets just say, you were only allowed to spend time with friends within a certain time and Ciel made it clear many times you had to tell him.

Sebastian Michaelis
Sebastian was always working. it was unusual for the two of you to spend time with each other but when ever you did, you appreciated it. Although, one time when Sebastian was working in a town outside of London, you had been bored out of your mind. With nothing to do, you went into town. While Shopping in the bakery for some blueberry muffins, you noticed the person serving you. You thought that surely they weren't any older than (near your age). This was around your age, so you decided to create small talk with the girl behind the counter. Later, you had found out that her name was Avery and she was (your age). This was a great start to a new friendship. Sebastian had returned 3 weeks later and you still hadn't noticed he had arrived back in the Manor until 6 hours after the fact. This would have been because you and Avery were messing round with dresses. Sebastian didn't like this. He was away from you for a little over 3 weeks and you hadn't even acknowledged his presence until a significant amount of time had passed. Now, Sebastian usually wasn't the type to snow many emotions, especially anger and jealousy, but he had managed to anyway. This resulted in him sneaking up behind you and taking you away from Avery for a while. He was so annoyed by this he limited you to seeing Avery 2 times a week for a maximum of 5 hours. You thought he was over-reacting, but he thought otherwise.

Alois Trancy
Alois is the type of person to want constant attention or to be stubborn and ignore you for approximately 30 minutes before he gives up and goes back to either trying to impress you or not leaving you alone. Unfortunately for Alois, his driving motivation to impress you led him into town to find the most beautiful gown he could to give to you as a gift. The so called gown Alois has bought just happened to be the wrong size so you went into town to get it tailored, accompanied by Hannah of course. You were in the store for a minimum of 20 minutes before a young woman came to serve you. This girls name was Lia and you both bonded very quickly. Occasional visits to the small store in town turned into sleep overs at the Trancy Manor in no time at all. You weren't bothered enough to even mention this to Alois, thinking he wouldn't mind, but that decision was soon regretted when he not so happily took the news from Claude. Alois wasn't fond of Lia, he thought she was going to take you away from him. But for you, he tried his best to deal with her. But he made sure you had limits. He called this "my Y/N has chose Lia" moments. You found it quite funny.