What they smells like

A/N-It has been requested that I add Hannah and the triplets by @MarsTearsFall so I will add them on from now! I really can't be bothered going back through all the scenarios that I have already done so I hope this is ok that I start from here!

Ciel Phantomhive

Honestly, Ciel probably would smell like tea. Being the head of the Phantomhives and being British at the same time, he would probably just smell like tea. Maybe a mixture of new papers and flowers mixed in there, but mostly different types of tea.

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian would probably smell like cleaning supplies and different types of sweet smelling foods to keep his 'perfect' aura. He would probably smell like this as he is the one who mostly does everything around the manor do there would be a lot of cleaning he would need to do, this would include the cleaning supplies he needs to clean.

Alois Trancy

Alois would probably smell like non-alcoholic alcohol. As he is underage to be drinking he would probably just drink the non-alcoholic versions to make him look cool or feel better about himself.

Claude Faustus

Claude probably also smells like cleaning supplies, but probably more feminine ones. For example: flowers and berries. This is probably as Alois will want these ones over the normal mint ones. He would also smell like stone as he has that statue like figure to him, if he is going to act like he has no emotion, why not give him some stone scent?

Grell Suitcliff

Grell will probably smell of cinnamon or blood. One day she will smell like one and a few days later the other. This all depends if things go messy at work or if she has had a good day.

Hannah Annafellows

Hannah would probably smell like lavender as it matches the purple appearance she has. It could also be matched to the cleaning supplies that are used around the manor as she also helps clean.

The Triplets

The triplets would probably also smell like the cleaning supplies around the house, however they would probably also smell like a traditional stone garden. They have this aura about them that says they don't have emotion but at the same time, wish they could express themselves freely.