He walks in in you changing

Ciel Phantomhive

You were staying at Ciel's manor again because you practically lived there by now. Lizzy was one of your best friends and she was throwing a ball tonight, of course Ciel did not want to attend. That's why you were at his manor this time, you were planning on dragging him if you had too.

"(Y/N), ARE YOU FINISHED YET?!" Ciel yelled at the bottom of the staircase. Even though you thought you were the one who would be hurrying him up, it was the opposite.Your dress had been quite a pain to get on so you were standing in your room with only your underwear, the dress was laying on the floor by now.

You were about to call mey-rin to help you out when the door opened revealing a pissed of Ciel. He was about to say something before he noticed your form. He slammed the door and walked back down where Sebastian was. He didn't talk or make eye contact with you for the rest of the day.

Sebastian Michaelis

You and Sebastian had decided to take a walk in the manors gardens when it had started to rain. The two of you ran inside, and by the two of you running it was Sebastian carting you whilst running inside.

When you had finally got inside you were absolutely drenched with the rain. By the sound of the manors doors opening the servants rushed to see a soaking wet (Y/N) and a slightly damp Sebastian with that signature smile on his face. It was starting to piss you of.

"Oh my! (Y/N) we will go get you cleaned up! Yes we will!" Met-rin said as she rushed towards you helping you to the bathroom. She had placed some clean clothes on the counter and ran you a bath, leaving you to get yourself bathed while she finished her chores.

Once you were out of the tub you saw the clothes mey-rin had left so you walked over to them and realised she had forgotten your underwear. More specifically your bra. And you didn't like the thought of not wearing one around.

"M-mey-rin? Are you there? You have forgotten to give me something.." you stuttered at the thought of someone else hearing the conversation. Now that would be so embarrassing. "Mey-rin..?" You repeated yourself. And that's when the door opened.

You only had a towel around your body but you didn't mind because you thought it was mey-rin. I mean, you were both girls after all. The two of you go through the same things. But you were unfortunately mistaken when Sebastian entered the bathroom.

"Is everything okay (Y/N)? I heard you calling out for mey-rin but she-" Sebastian was cut of his sentence by looking at your form. He even had a small blush in his cheeks. "I-I'll go get met-rin" he said and walked out the room with him hand over his mouth, for some reason it was also covering his nose..? Wonder why.

Alois Trancy

You were at Alois manor again and it was getting quite late. Too late for you to head home now that was. Alois wouldn't allow you to leave the manor after 7pm for your safety and it was now 9:30pm.

You started walking down the halls of the manor to Hannah's room to ask for some nightwear because you hadn't brought anything with you. Once you arrived you knocked on the door and she answered almost immediately. You could see her expression soften as she saw it was you at the door.

"H-how can I help you lady (Y/N)" she stuttered a little at her sentence but you didn't really notice that. " I really don't think Alois will let me leave the manor now so I came to ask if you had any spare nightwear?" You replied with a smile. "Y-yes lady (Y/N), I-If you would come in for a few seconds I could give you some" she then opened the door more slightly for you to walk in so you did.

Once inside, you sat in the edge of the bed while Hannah was looking for some nightwear that would maybe fit your smaller figure. Once she found some she passed it to you before you took it and smiled at her as you left the room, returning to your own.