when someone tries to assassinate you

this scenario was requested by @mooshli_ so I hope you enjoy :)

Ciel Phantomhive

Well, long story short. it was literally the middle of the night and you had awoken to get some water as you were thirsty. Although, at first you thought you were mistaken when you looked at your wardrobe to see an eye staring back at you. At that moment, you realised, if you would have stayed sleeping for maybe even a few minutes longer, you could have died.

 although, you weren't completely certain that there actually was someone or something in the wardrobe. So, you grabbed your pillow as a source of protection and walked towards it. Opening the door and a middle aged woman was standing there, surprised at the sudden action. You didn't even know what to do, so, you just yelled for Ciel or Sebastian. Lucky for you one of them was a demon and heard your yelling. Although, you had awoken the servants and Ciel in the process. Lets just say, the assassin wasn't let off with a warning if you know what I mean.  

Sebastian Michaelis

If I'm completely honest, you really think there's someone dumb enough to try and kill you or Ciel when your both under close watch of Sebastian? Apparently so. Somebody thought it was a great idea to kill you first, seeing your not as much importance as the 'watch dog'. Thinking that this would lower Sebastian's mood at your loss, leaving a open barrier for them to kill Ciel right after. 

Lets just say, they weren't as smart as they thought they were. Their first and last attempt on killing you, ended up in their death. Sebastian is not a force to be reckoned with. 

Alois Trancy

You really think that anyone but Claude and Alois himself can get away with murder in this household? Think again. If a servant would even try and harm anyone in any way without permission, you really don't wanna know. Other than parties, no one even steppes foot in that manor who doesn't live there. What do you expect? With about 5 demons in that household you really think that not one of them will see a trespasser? Well, what I'm trying to say is, no one ever gonna assassinate you. 

Claude Faustus

Honestly, you didn't even know someone was trying to kill you in the first place. You only found out through a heartless question. 'what would you do if someone tried to murder me?' Turns out, someone had actually tried to before without you knowing, although, you weren't sure on how Claude knew and you had no idea. Well, he might have murdered someone that day. Unlucky for them I guess?

Grell Sutcliff

This woman constantly works. Well, if you count the times she has gone out to 'work' but has actually spied on Sebastian. In other words, she is out of the house a lot. With Grell being seen with the Queens watch dog every now and again, wouldn't it be common sense for her to be hated by some of the public like he is? Common sense is true my friends, well, at least in this scenario. With Grell never bring in the house, you were practically home alone most of the time. Not the best circumstance for you, but maybe some assassins. 

Many times someone has tried to kill you, your just used to it by now. Grell knows of course, so she never goes too far away from the house. Keeping you safe is one of her top priorities. Those assassins never did make it out of the house though. Uh oh.

Hannah Annafellows

Well, with Hannah being your girlfriend, I'm sure you would also work for Alois and 'live' in the manor.  So, really the only time you would ever get 'assassinated' is when protecting Alois from danger or something stupid. Sure, you were a demon too, so you can protect yourself, however, a little help from Hannah wouldn't hurt anyone. Assassins wouldn't stand a chance against you and Hannah, maybe even the rest of the demons Alois has?

The Triplets

They don't seem like the yandere type, however, maybe they are? Always at least one of them watching over you at all times. Well, If they aren't all called for a meeting. They even tried to spy on you during their work time which made Claude upset with them. similar too Claude, you never knew if anyone was assassinating you, the triplets would take care of it. 

Agni

You were visiting Agni again in the townhouse, cause why not? It was always great to have his and soma's company. Ciel knew of course. As long as you didn't interfere with his work or break anything, he really didn't care if you visited or even stayed the night. However, staying the night did cause you to have meet Ciel in the morning. Unlucky for you, this resulted in you being forced to help him with a job from the Queen. After being traumatised by wearing that dress, he didn't wanna do it again. So guess what? You were that girl this time. 

Lets just say, with Ciel wanting to keep his pride, led to you almost being killed by the person he was supposed to kill. He was supposed to die. Not him trying to kill you. Although, Agni was also there, so the key word in that sentence is 'almost'. your not dying under his watch. 

prince Soma

Being honest here, what can this man honestly do to protect you or himself without Agni? Its a difficult question. Simple answer, he can't. Unless its a game of cops and robbers, he really is helpless. If someone was trying to kill you, he would probably just take the bullet or murder weapon for you. Although, he would make Agni kill them afterwards and cry before choosing what was the best option. 

A/N: My mind was all over the place with this scenario lol. Sorry if I accidentally wrote a scenario for one and a story for another haha. 

Anyway, I was thinking, would you guys like a QnA? No personal questions tho, im still a minor lol.  

Hope you all enjoyed this :)