A wish you have towards them

Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel was Uhm.. Coldhearted? To say the least. He had thought that he was expressing his feelings and emotions to you pretty well but I guess not. Ever since that...eventful day that he had met Sebastian, he had pretty much lost the ability to express his feelings and emotions and that was something you understood, but you would just wish that he would try to show some more affection to you, maybe cutting out his work time might help.

Sebastian Michaelis

Like Ciel, Sebastian was always working. Constantly working around the manor because the other servants kept messing up. You were visiting the manor again for a meeting with Ciel about business, but Sebastian treated you like he would with every other guest such as yourself. The only difference was you were his significant other. You just wish he wouldn't treat you like just every other person.

Alois Trancy

Alois was a....interesting kid? I mean, what kind of 13-14 year old have you seen that has gouged out someone's eye? Not many I presume.. Anyway, the fact that he was a little..mental? Insane maybe? You never did know how to put it. However, you had somehow fallen for this boy, and you were still questioning it. You knew he wouldn't hurt you, but will he in the future? It scared you how torcher and pain were so normal to him, you just wish that he wasn't this broken..

Claude Faustus

Like Ciel, Claude was in fact, a stone statue. No emotion at all. At least from Ciel you would have the slightest bit of entertainment or emotion, but he was a complete statue. You still loved him unconditionally but you always did wonder why or how he had gotten this way. Your brother, Sebastian, did in fact sometimes show human emotion and they were the same species. Demons. You would just wish he would at least try to show you emotion.

Grell Suitcliff

The Bakery that you worked at was crowded to say the least. You had no idea how your families Bakery was sky rocketing so fast in sales, but you weren't complaining about the extra cash. But, you were in fact complaining about the fact that you had no employees, and you were working by yourself. You did try to ask Grell a few times, but she always said she has to something to do, weather it was reaping souls or annoying Ronald. You just wished she would help you a little around the now crowded bakery

A/N- HOLY- TYSM FOR ALL THE READS :))