Who has a crush on you or your significant other?

Ciel Phantomhive

Him:  Lizzie. She had always been an obstacle since Ciel had to unfortunately find a way to overcome with 'accidentally' falling for you. Their arranged marriage was...interesting? That was to you at least. Despite being a noble, your parents thought it was a better idea for you to choose who you wanted to marry. You thought that was normal and seeing Ciel's marriage was arranged, to say you were surprised would ae an understatement. 

You:  Alois. I mean, come on. Haven't you seen his and Ciel's rivalry? Once Alois had found out that Ciel was dating someone, of course he would want to look like the better noble and take as much as Ciel's possessions as possible. You just happened to be there in the middle in the time. 

Sebastian Michaelis

Him: Mey-Rin, obviously. Have you seen the way she looks at him? The glasses are to hide the blush im telling you- JK JK :)) But seriously, Mey-rin likes him, but he is yours. (I have no ideas here, sorry :( )

You: To your surprise, Bard had taken a liking to you. You weren't sure why, but he did. It confused you on the story on how you knew as Mey-rin had accidentally found his dairy while cleaning. You thought it was adorable but what you found written in there was...not what you expected. your sure he still has no idea you know about it. 

Alois Trancy

Him: You actually didn't think anyone had a crush on Alois. And that, was proven right. You weren't even sure how you managed to fall for him in the first place, but the arranged marriage probably had something to do with it. Your parents sure did know some stuff. 

You: Ciel. The poor boy thought Alois was forcing you to stay with him. And to his surprise, he was wrong. Ciel had actually tried to kidnap you to his manor and when he succeeded, you had to tell him you weren't being forced to stay there. It took a lot of persuading, but he finally obliged to let you go back to the Trancy Manor. Heck, he even caught feelings in the process.

Claude Faustus

Him: Hannah surprisingly. Nobody knew about it except for her. And she liked it that way. Nobody to judge her. She had thought her feelings had died down, but that's when you showed up. That's when she knew for certain. The feelings might just die down, but they wont leave. Not any time soon at least. 

You: Most people didn't actually know about your existence really. Saying Sebastian was an overprotective brother would be an understatement. Nobody knew he even had a sister until he asked if you could work in the Phantomhive manor so he could keep an eye on you. So it wasn't much of a surprise when nobody felt that way about you. But it was a surprise when Claude had found out that you were related to his sworn enemy. 

Grell Suitcliff

Him:  One time when you had to go out to buy more eggs and flour for the next batch of cookies, you had left Grell in charge of the bakery. You knew it was a bad idea at the time but you really didn't have another choice. When you arrived back, you saw a girl trying to Flirt with your boyfriend/girlfriend? But Grell looked supper disgusted. You found it funny. 

You:  After Ronald and William had to walk in on you and Grell...uhm yeah- Ronald had noticed how pretty you were. He might have thought Grell was Overexaggerating when she was telling him about you. But I guess he wasn't. Ronald knew he had no chance since you were with Grell, but he can dream, cant he?

A/N- OMG!! TYSM FOR 1.56K READS!!! I never thought I would get that many reads- ily all :))