Who is your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?

A/N- This scenario was requested by @fairytailgir so I hope you enjoy! Also, tysm for 6K reads!!

Ciel Phantomhive

Honestly, you never thought you would have a partner. Well, that was until you met this one boy. He was stunning. You fell for him instantly if you thought about it. Well, that just so happened to be your downfall. He saw right through it. You liking him? He knew. Sooner rather than later, you both got into a relationship. He was okay at first, everything a boyfriend should be. However, that all went downhill as he started abusing you. You had ended up leaving him. You didn't think that you would ever trust any boys again. Well, that was until you had met Ciel.

Sebastian Michaelis

Being a close friend of Ciel, of course you were a noble of some sorts. Arranged marriage? You parents thought it would be best for you. The first time you had gone to see your 'future husband' you knew you didn't like him one bit. His smile had something edgy about it. You also didn't like the way he looked. It gave you creepy vibes. You had got in contact with one of your only friends, Ciel, and asked if you could stay there for awhile. Of course, he did not decline. I guess you could say you were thankful for that arranged marriage. If that never happened you would have never had a reason to flee to Ciels manor. This meant, you would probably never have met Sebastian.

Alois Trancy

Being in an arranged marriage with Alois. maybe it wasn't a bad thing? Well, he did treat you fairly and you did grow to like him. But, this meant you would have to leave your old secret lover behind. You see, you did have a boyfriend once. Your parents had no idea of course. They would never accept it. You and a 'commoner' as they would call it. The two of you still remained friends, even though after Alois had found out he was not so pleased. The amount of times you had to try to get Alois not to murder him was quite overwhelming to say the least.

Claude Faustus

Honestly, you had never had a lover of any kind. Having Sebastian as your brother was not really that great. He was very overprotective. He would scare of literally every boy or girl that  could be a possible love interest for you. You acted like you hated him every time he did it, but you knew he did it cause he loved you. However, when you met Claude, you were surprised he was giving him a chance.

Grell Suitcliff

With you working at your families bakery every so often when they were still alive, you would continually get stares from men impartiality. Sometimes women would try and drop you hints, but it was mostly the males. Of course, after awhile you just ignored it. Not paying attention to any of them. You didn't want a relationship at the moment so this went on for awhile. However, when you met Grell, you thought maybe it was time for a relationship?

Hannah Annafellows

You and Hannah were actually best friends when you both were younger. Both of you were demons, of course. You were having a hard time figuring out your sexuality when you were around 4-500 years old. Hannah was around the same age and was trying to help out. That's when you met this beautiful girl. She was a few years older than you, but that didn't bother you at all. You knew you liked her as soon as you saw her. Although, you didn't have any idea that the person you were friends with all these years like you. You and this girl started dating. Hannah supported you all the way, but she was kind of sad to say the least. But what you didn't know until about 2-3 months into the relationship was that she was cheating on you. You had broken up with her. Hannah still here to comfort you, she was always there. This made you realise, maybe Hannah was the girl of my dreams the whole time?

The triplets

You had first met the triplets in town when shopping. You had taken a liking to them and hung out more. This caused your 'lover' to get angry and leave. They said it was because you were spending too much time with those three boys you had met a few months ago. You were not going to lie, you were heartbroken. But, that did not stop the triplets from loving and taking care of you. They were hoping to form a relationship with you in the near future.