𝒓𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆

[y/n] watched as her hairstylist finished the final touches to her hair. Her makeup artist then placed the last bit of makeup onto her lips.

"Gorgeous," he whispered while taking one last look at [y/n]'s beauty.

"You're the best kashi-san," [y/n] smiled after she saw herself through her vanity mirror.

"You're my favorite canvas!" he giggles while helping her out of her chair.

"Ok, dear, Mirio-san should be here any minute," Lacy smiled while leading [y/n] down to her living room.

"You're truly red carpet ready," her helpers cheered.

✧✧✧

"Hey, over here!" [y/n] quickly looked over to Mirio, standing next to a limo in an all-black tuxedo.

"Mirio-san," she smiled while gracefully walking towards.

"Wow! I mean, wow!" Mirio eyebrows rose as he saw how stunning she looked.

"You look handsome," [y/n] soon found herself inside his firm grip.

"Thank you for being my plus one," he spoke gently, his arms giving her waist a light squeeze.

"Thank you for inviting me as your plus one," Mirio then released her from his grip, his hand tilted her face up so that they could meet eyes.

"I didn't want to take anyone else," he smiled before placing a light kiss on her cheek.

"I don't want to ruin that lipstick of yours," Mirio chuckled before leading her towards their limousine.

"A true gentleman, you are Mirio-san," she spoke as Mirio pulled the door open for her.

"Are you excited for tonight?" the blonde man asked as they sat inside the extremely expensive limousine.

"Yes, it's good for the heroes to have a day to enjoy themselves! It also gives me a lot of agency to network with," [y/n] sat down on the leather seats, her eyes glued onto Mirio's bulky body.

"A day off for the heroes but another day of business for the secretary," Mirio laughed while sitting next to her, keeping a respectful distance.

"I guess, but I don't have to do much work. Everyone tends to seek me out," she smirked at her date.

"You're the talk of the hero agency [y/n], and I see why," he inched closer to [y/n], his eyes scanning her beautiful body.

"Oh really? What do they say about me?" [y/n] too found herself getting closer.

"They say that you're strong, smart, hardworking, and absolutely stunning," he yearned to place a kiss on her lips, but he didn't want to ruin her makeup will not yet.

"As they should," the tension was thick, and [y/n] wanted to pounce onto Mirio.

"So Mirio, what was your real reason to have me as your plus one?" the both of them hardly spoke after Mirio graduated, and his invitation did catch her off guard.

"Rekindle an old relationship,"

"Oh, Mirio, I'm not the same first year you use to flirt with,"

"I can tell," he grabbed her chin once more and gently tilted her head up.

"I want to know the new [y/n]," he placed a light kiss onto the crook of her neck.

_____
a/n:
oh...uh...hey!
here's a little update 😁

i hope you've enjoyed
sorry for the lack of updates
life is throwing me around 😀

anyways

thank you for being here!
i truly appreciate you're love and comments 🥰🥰

much love and stay safe cuties ❤️
-marle 😴