𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Her fingers quickly typed across her keyboard as she replied to the many work emails Midoriya has

Her fingers quickly typed across her keyboard as she replied to the many work emails Midoriya has. All ranging from partnerships, sponsors, and interviews. As the number one hero Midoriya is not only filling in the shoes of the symbol of peace, All Might, but also the flame hero Endeavor, and not to mention that Deku was also making his way as the symbol of unity.

Every day Deku works to help unite every person, no matter hero or villain. Deku works hard to bring peace in the most nonviolent way possible, though violence is something that came with the job even if he did his best to keep it away.

"Oh [y/n]-chan! I brought you some boba!" Midoriya burst through her office door.

"Midoriya, what are you doing here still?" she laughed as she brought her attention to her amiable boss.

"I'm going to head out early because of Iidas dinner party, and I know you're working really hard! So I sent Kato to get you some boba!" he grinned happily.

"So you didn't get for me?" she giggled while taking the drink from his hand.

"I paid for it, so technically I did!" he blushed at the sound of her tender laugh and stunning smile.

"Well, thank you, Midoriya-sama. I appreciate it," she placed the cold drink onto her desk.

"I really appreciate everything you do for me. You really make my hero work easy," he scratched the back of his neck.

"That's my job!" she winked in a cheeky manner, which caused butterflies to irrupt inside his stomach.

"Well [y-y/n]-chan...I-I was wondering i-if you wanted t-to come with me to I-ida's dinner party?" he asked, his voice stuttering as he averted eye contact with her.

"You know I would love to, but your clothing line just dropped, and I'm swamped with emails from retail stores who are dying to sell your clothes," she gave him a sorry smile.

"Oh," he sighed, his green eyes sadden like a child who's parents didn't want to play with them.

"I'm sorry, Midoriya-sama," her heart broke at the sight of his hurt expression.

"No, it's fine if you must stay, I won't force you to come," he began to sip on his boba.

"You know what," she looked over at the emails; though they were important, she knew if she came in a bit earlier tomorrow, she could finish them up.

"These can wait till morning! I will accompany you to this dinner party," she quickly logged off her computer.

"Really?!" her perked up in excitement, his heart fluttering at the thought of spending the night with his secretary.

"Mhm!" she hummed as she grabbed her belongings and her boba, of course.

What's a better way to see my options than a hero dinner party! She thought while walking towards Midoriya, who towers over her, his body tone and exceptionally built compared to his high school years.

He was the definition of a man.

"Remember [y/n]-chan, and there is no need to be super formal with everyone! It's just a casual get together

"Remember [y/n]-chan, and there is no need to be super formal with everyone! It's just a casual get together. We are all friends here," Izuku made sure to remind his secretary for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Yes, Izuku-kun! I understand! Only Midoriya-sama during office hours and Izuku-kun off hours!" she nodded as she got off his luxurious car.

He let out a light sigh. He rather have her call him Izuku-kun all the time, but he knew that wouldn't happen any time soon.

"Yes, thank you," he, too, followed her actions.

"I think most of the girls couldn't make it today, but don't worry, I'm sure whoever is here will be happy to see you!" her boss then led her up the Tenya Iida's mansion.

"I'm very excited to see your friends again, Izuku-kun,"