𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘱

"Well, hello there, [l/n]-san!" Iida greeted excitedly, his large hand stuck out in or for her to shake it

"Hey, Iida-san," she dodged the handshake and went in for a hug. She honestly just wanted to feel his buffed out body. Iida was taken back a bit, but he embraced her gently, enjoying her sweet aroma and warm body.

"It's been a while since you visited Deku's agency, hasn't it," they released from their tender embrace, [y/n]'s hands ran down his thick biceps, which made chills fill Iida's body.

"[y/n]-san!!!" Uraraka appeared bedside Iida.

"Hello! Uraraka-san!" the beautiful brunette quickly attached herself to [y/n].

"L-Long time n-no see!" [y/n] choked due to Uraraka's tight grip.

"What are you doing here?!" she asked, utterly confused on seeing the secretary of her long time crush.

"Izuku-kun really wanted me to come, so here I am," she carefully removed herself from the brunette's grip. The four them then began to walk through Iida's magnificent home.

"Is that true, Izuku-kun!?" Uraraka looked at Midoriya with shocked eyes.

"Yes! I guess it is!" Midoriya blushed as they entered the kitchen.

"Tch! We are letting extras dine with us now?!" Bakugou spat once his eyes landed on [y/n]. Those same eyes began to undress her right then and there.

"Come on, Kacchan [l/n] is what keeps the Deku agency afloat! She deserves more respect!" Kaminari scolded, which made [y/n] smile at the bright-haired man.

"Thank you, Kaminari-san!"

"So what brings you here, lovely lady!" Sero winked, which caused most of the men to boil with anger.

"I-I came here with Izuku-kun, I'm sorry if my presence bothers anyone!" she laughed awkwardly, as everyone began to take a seat around the humongous dinner table. Midoriya making sure to have his secretary sit right beside him.

"NO!" nearly everyone yelled, [y/n] would have been left star-struck if she wasn't already used to seeing heroes on the daily. The number of heroes that filled the dining room was astonishing for any regular civilian. Of course, not everyone from the famous class 1-A was present, but there was still a fair amount.

"Your presence is refreshing [y/n]-san," Todoroki then took a seat beside her, the same tension they shared before filled the small gap between them.

"Sorry I'm late, everyone, lost track of time," he chuckled lightly.

"Bet your dumb ass took a long ass nap," Bakugou let out a hardy laugh.

"Indeed I did, Bakugou,"