𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍

Several Pearl necklaces and a Louis Vuitton bag found their way onto [y/n]'s desk

"Bakugou wasn't kidding," she smiled while looking at her new lavish gifts.

"And Kiri really outdid himself too," she shook her head in approval as she began to pack the things away.

"I'm just that good!" [y/n] flipped her hair over her shoulder before finally going back to her computer, only to leave Midoriya's emails and enter her own.

"Jesus," she huffed once she saw how flooded it was with invitations to Asido's gala.

"I'm so glad they don't have my personal accounts,"

"Aww, Mirio sent me an email!—Icy hot as well? Kiri and Bakugou?" her excitement began to turn into an awkward feeling. Yeah, she's slept with some of them, but she wasn't expecting them to continue pursuing her. But then she saw a name, a name that made her sick to her stomach.

"Fucking bastard...Hawks has the nerve too—" her words were cut off by an unknown caller ringing
her company phone.

"Thank you for calling Deku's agency. How may I assist you today?" she answered as she swallowed back her anger.

"Too good for me now?" the voice at the other end responded.

"Speaking of the fucking devil," she rolled her eyes once she heard the cocky man's voice.

"Aww, don't be like that, songbird,"

"What do you want, Hawks?"

"Can't even call me by my first name anymore? You're different now, does running the number one agency make you think that you're better than me?" his voice made [y/n] feel belittled, but she wouldn't let him know that.

"Hawks, is there a matter you need to discuss with Deku? I can transfer you to him," she couldn't handle hearing his voice.

"No, I want to speak to my songbird...I miss your little tunes, the ones you'd only sing for me. Do you remember?" he was now taunting [y/n], who began feeling frozen in her seat. Her words enable to come out of her throat.

"What's wrong, songbird? Why are you quite all of a sudden?"

"If there isn't business to be made, then I see no reason to continue this conversation," she finally responded.

"Oh, well, my business is to ask you to be my date to Ashido's Fashion show,"

"Sorry, but that won't happen,"

"And why's that?"

"I have a date already,"

"Oh? And who would that be?" his tone made [y/n]'s blood curdle.

"You'll see once we are at the fashion show," and with that, she finally hung up.