𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔

"Fuck~" [y/n] huffed as she was sandwiched in between the two heroes

"Fuck~" [y/n] huffed as she was sandwiched in between the two heroes. Her hands wrapped around Kirishima's neck, who's hands massaged her breast tenderly.

"Such a little slut aren't ya?" he whispered into her ear, her cheeks filling up with a red color as she felt Bakugou's hot breath on her inner thighs.

"Hey shitty hair, her panties are already soaking," he announced while pulling her pencil skirt up her past her waist.

"Is that because your in between two of the manliest heroes?" he continued to speak right against her ear. Kirishima was sitting on his desk with [y/n] resting upon his chest, while Bakugou on his knees with his face between her thighs. Kissing and biting on her soft, supple skin.

"Mhm~" she hummed, her core yearning for Bakagou's touch.

"What about we bend you over this nice desk?" he asked while looking down at Bakugou.

"Yes, please," she bit her lip as her hands unbuttoned her blazer and blouse. Leaving her upper body expose for them to devour.

Kirishima pulled both items off of her, letting them litter the ground. Bakugou then began to kiss and suck on her chest, making sure to leave marks in hope for Deku to see them.

Red Riot then began to place wet kisses on her shoulders. He also couldn't help himself, leaving small bite marks all over them as well. His hand then tilted her chin to face him, "I'll take this pretty mouth of yours," Kirishima smirked right before placing his lips onto hers.

She then felt Bakugou grab her wrist, quickly ripping her from Kirishima and into his chest. The explosion hero's lips then hungrily began to kiss hers as he led [y/n] to the desk again.

"Then your pussy is mine," his voice was now deeper. His large hands gripping her waist, quickly twisting and bending her over the dark oak desk. A light gasp left her lips as her hot skin touched the frigid cold surface.

She was now completely bent over and her ass facing the explosion hero, as her face now focused on Red Riot's waist.

"Bakugou~" she whimpered as his hands kneaded her ass, leaving [y/n]'s [f/c] lace panties exposed to both heroes.

"You knew this was going to happen. No one wears lace without knowing they'd be fucking," Bakugou smacked her ass. The beautiful sting sensation made her legs winced.

"No, Bakugou, you've just never been with no one as nasty as me," she hooked her fingers into Kirishima's waistband, tugging him to the edge of the desk.

"Lace is the usual for me," her hands quickly unzipped Kirishima's dress pants, which exposed the large tent that was peering through his boxers.

"You think you can take all of that [y/n]?" Kirishima angled her face to look up at him, his red eyes taking in the display of [y/n]'s lewd body.