𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅

"Dark green almost black, it will match best with his hair—Obviously fitted we need to show off his broad shoulders and I'm sure you can figure out the rest," [y/n] directed as she paced around her boss, her eyes scanning his body in a observant way.

"Yes, ma'am," the tailor grinned before taking Midoriya off to his fitting room.

"I'm just going to try on my dress. I'll check on you in a bit," [y/n] told him before going to the women's section. It didn't take long until she had her designer dress she insisted on buying, but Mirio didn't allow her to. The dress managed to fit her quite a beautifully, it was tight and all the right places and flowed elegantly from her at the same time.

"[l/n]-san, you look absolutely stunning," her tailor gasped in awe as she finished zipping up her dress.

"You think so?" [y/n] scanned herself through the mirror; it's been a long time since she has seen herself as anything but ugly.

"Of course, dear! You're gorgeous!" she fixed a few wrinkles and [y/n] blushed at her comment.

"[y/n]-chan! I don't know if I should do a tie or—" Midoriya burst through the curtain, and his eyes shot open once they witnessed [y/n] in all her glory.

"W-Wow!" he whispered, which made [y/n]'s heart skip a beat.

"You look amazing [y/n]-chan," Midoriya continued to scan her beautiful attire.

"Oh, be quiet!" she blushed right before walking over to him, her hand then gently grabbed the bow tie that he held in one of his hands.

"A bow tie suits you the most," she focused her gaze onto his neck, her hands tying the bow tie slowly.

"I'll give you two some privacy," the tailor smiled before leaving the fitting room.

"So...[y/n]-ch-chan...are you sure we can't...you know go together?" he stumbled through his words.

"Midoriya-sama, remember you're taking Ururaka-san," she tightened up his blazer before moving aside for him to gaze at his look.

"And I'm going with Mirio-san," she smiled at him through the mirror.

"Togata is taking you?!" he spoke with a hint of jealousy and betrayal.

"Yes, Midoriya-sama," she giggled at his response.

"Unbelievable, it's like everyone wants a shot with my assistant," he mumbled while turning around, no longer wanting to see how he looked with [y/n] by his side.

"You have very kind friends," [y/n] tried to calm his discomfort.

"Yeah, but I-I said you're...off-limits," he mumbled nervously.

"Midoriya," she said coldly.

"I-I know it's wrong, b-but I don't want anyone to use you like he did," Midoriya tried to explain his actions.

"I don't need you to watch out for me Midoriya, I'm more than capable of doing that," she placed her hands on her hips.

"Y-Yes, I understand, b-but I really care about you...I-I just want th-the best for you," a blush began to fill his cheeks.

"And are you saying that you are the best for me?" [y/n] raised an eyebrow.

"No...well, I'm not the worst either," he responded, as he meets eyes with his assistant.

"I'm not looking for a relationship Midoriya. You, of all people, should know that. Also, please again remember our relationship is strictly platonic. If I'm becoming some sort of a problem, I'll resign from your agency—" Midoriya wouldn't allow [y/n] to finish her sentence. He quickly shook his head before speaking.

"No! It's fine! I understand I do!" he hated the thought of not having [y/n] by his side.

"Good, I have to undress, and I have an errand to run, so I'll order you a cab home," she moved aside to give space for midoriya to leave.

"Thank you," he smiled sadly.

"I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Bye, [y/n]-chan," he sighed before exiting the fitting room.