69

Dream slams his head onto his desk as he falls into a lake of lava.

The sound of Dream raging draws George's attention, who was sitting on the bed scrolling through Twitter, looking at some recipes he found.

"awww, did someone die again?"

He mocks, laughing as Dream glares at him with his green eyes.

"Shut up, like you would know what it's like to be a successful speedrunner." Dream grumbles, going back to the main menu, and creating a new world.

George rolls his eyes and stands up, walking towards Dream and kissing him on his cheek.

"I'm gonna make a start with dinner. Come join me when you're done being a baby. Also, I bought some new panties. want me to model them for you when we're done eating?"  He whispers in Dream's ear, giggling softly at the goosebumps appearing on the blonde's pale skin.

A strained "Okay." Is the last thing he hears before closing the door with a soft click.

George heads towards the kitchen and opens Twitter again. He had found an interesting recipe for soup, which seemed easy enough to make himself.

Their kitchen was average with a small island in the middle. Four bar stools stood around the island. Perfect for when they had guests over.

The main theme of their kitchen, and house in general, was modern with lots of glass and black.

The recipe was a vegetable curry soup, with a side dish of some salad with tomatoes, olives, feta, pickles, and some chia and sesame seeds.

While the soup stood on the stove and George was in the middle of cutting up the olives, Dream entered.

He silently took another knife and cutting board out of their cupboard and started cutting up the pickles. While doing so he looked over at the soup standing on the stove, his hands slowing so he wouldn't cut his fingers.

"Smells good. You should just become a housewife already. My housewife to be precise."

Dream felt a scolding knock on the back of his head while George turned to walk away to stir the now bubbling soup.

He smiled affectionately and pulled the bowl filled with the tomatoes and greens towards him, throwing in the pickles.

George took two bowls out of a glass closet full of tableware together with fitting cutlery.

He filled the bowls with soup and set them down on the island. He then picked up the salad after adding the last ingredients, mixing it, and put it down on the island as well.

He took the cutlery with him, gave them both a set and sat down himself, seeing as Dream had already put two glasses with water down when he sat down before him.

George was halfway finished with his soup when Dream spoke up.

"So, when are you showing me those panties. Put me out of my misery and open up those legs for me."

George wanted to laugh but accidentally inhaled his soup instead. He started coughing uncontrollably, while Dream wheezed and half-heartedly attempted to help him.

Once George calmed down and could breathe again he looked over at Dream.
Dream could catch a glimpse of tears in George's eyes, having teared up while almost dying.

"Later, when I'm done showering."

Dream pouted and gave George his puppy eyes.
"Without me?"

He has to fight back a laugh as George looked at him with a disgusted face.
"Yes, without you."

They finished the rest of their dinner in mostly silence, some casual conversation occasionally filling the air.