Tickle fight

It was a lazy morning. Dream sat at the dining table eating some cereal while George laid sprawled out on the couch, watching some show on Nickelodeon.

They were both still in their pajamas, unbothered to change into their usual clothes.

Dream looked over at George. The older was wearing an oversized teal shirt, which had slightly ridden up his midrif, exposing his lower stomach.

He was also wearing black booty shorts, which covered practically nothing.

Suddenly, Dream got an idea.

He stood up and walked over to George.

Dream sat down next to where George was laid.

He scooted closer, trying to be as quiet as possible.

George looked up, but didn't say anything.

Dream reached his hand over, until it was hovering above George's stomach.

George looked up, slightly alarmed.

"Dream, what are you do-"

He cut himself of as he erupted into giggles.

"Dream- hahaha- s-stop!"

The older reached his hands down to lift up the other's hands, but Dream grapped George's wrists in one hand, and pinned him down.

George had curled up, which didn't cease the tickling, but only made it worse.

His shirt had ridden up even more, exposing his back and nape.

Dream sat on his knees, bending over George. He continued tickling George with one hand.

Dream blew hot air into the back of George's neck, trying not to laugh at his friend.

Slowly tears started to fill George's eyes, before a few hot trails made their way down George's face.

Dream finally stopped, and looked over at George.

The brunette had red cheeks, glinstering eyes and was panting like he just ran a marathon.

"W-why did you do that?"

George asked, trying to hold off Dream's hand, who had already started to advance on him again.

"Why not?"

Dream asked, slightly tilting his head.

George pointed at himself.

"Look at me, I'm a mess!"

Dream wheezed, which caught George of guard.

George slighty uncurled, and sat up so he was facing Dream.

Just as he thought Dream was distracted, he turned around and made a dash to the door.

Dream looked up from the couch, and smirked.

"You know you can't hide forever, Georgie~"

367 words

-

This was quite a short chapter, because I was bored waiting for my food. Next chapters will be longer.

Remember: I love you ♡