Going from B to D

Finally, after almost half a year of teasing and planning, they were meeting each other in real life.

Sitting in the plane, George took a suppressant. He currently took class B suppressants.

Depending on the ferocity of your heats and age, a correct class gets prescribed to you if you request it.

He wasn't supposed to go into heat for at least another week, but he had seen a few signs of an early heat coming up.

It was probably just his instincts acting up, for being neglected for so long. George has never had an alpha and refused when one offered to mate him during an upcoming heat.

Now he was going to, and staying in, a trusted alpha's house, full of the scent of dominance and unfortunately rut as well.

George could hear a faded voice in his head, but it wasn't coherent.

"-Cuse me?" Finally, his eyes opened to a flight attendant gently waking him up.

Omegas are naturally easily startled, god bless better education.

"We are going to land in 10 minutes. We are supposed to ask Omegas this by protocol. Would you like earplugs and something to chew while we land?"

The flight attendant asked, looking at him patiently.

"Uhm, yeah, I would. Thank you." George answered.

While the attendant turned to pick up the items off the cart, George gazed through the window.

He held up his phone in a way to show the soft clouds, taking a picture that he could show Dream if he had the opportunity to.

A second later George was met with intense pain, he knew the landing would hurt his sensitive ears but not this bad. Even when they already landed, his ears were still hurting.

He pulled out his phone again, now immediately met by Dream's spam texts.

Dreamy🌙: I can't believe we're finally doing thissss

Dreamy🌙: Oh right you're already on the plane, you're not even seeing this

Dreamy🌙: Have you landed? I'll call you to see where you are

Missed call from: Dreamy🌙

George shook his head at the Alpha. Now that George was in Florida, Dream's instincts are probably going to be even stronger. But so would his.

He felt lightheaded, but not in a bad way, even though he took suppressants. He felt like his head was full of soft, fluffy clouds, telling him to go back to sleep.

His lower stomach felt very tingly as well, and he kept having tiny cramps. He has to call dream to tell him where he is. Maybe on their way to dream's they can stop by a pharmacy to buy George a stronger suppressant?

Clicking on Dreams contact and pressing a green button had never felt so nerve-wracking. After a few rings, the phone got picked up.

"George? Where are you? Are you okay?" Dream said hurriedly. George rolled his eyes at the alpha's protectiveness.

"I'm fine, stupid. Just tell me where you are so I can find you", he said, walking towards the band holding his suitcase. 

"Also, we need to stop by a pharmacy on the way to your house. I'm probably going into an early heat."

He heard Dream inhale sharply, before replying "Okay, of course, we can do that. I'm at Gate 5."

"Alright, I'll see you there. Buy us some snacks."