some quick smut including a vibrator :)

This can be from anyone's pov

---

"Alright, bye. I'll see you tomorrow."

He hung up and laid back on his bed, closing his eyes. He reached down, slowly trailing one of his hands down his body. He unzipped his pants, shoving them down.

The tops of his fingers traced the bulge of his cock through his boxers. His breath hitched and he let out a low groan, feeling tingles in his lower stomach traveling down to his feet.

The other hand rubbed his chest through his shirt, pinching his hard nipples.

He re-opened his eyes and turned to his side. His eyes met his phone, and read the name that appeared on the screen.

The name of the person that made him feel hot and desperate whenever he heard him speak.

He pushed down his boxers.

His slender fingers wrapped around his cock as he thought of him.

His soft hair, pretty smile, and long fingers.
How those long fingers would feel inside of him.

Would he tease him? With slow strokes and careful curls, or would he go fast? Make him cry out and writhe on his fingers while calling him a whore and a good boy?

He shuddered at the thought, goosebumps appearing all over his skin.

While one of his hands kept teasing his nipples, the other was inserted into his mouth. He imagined it was someone else doing so.

Using him. Using his body.

He reached down again, and slid his fingers against his hole with a shuddering breath.

He slid the slick top of a finger inside. His hole spasmed, and the hand that was on his chest shot up to cover his mouth.

His thighs were shaking. The first intrusion was always one of the most intense.

He was letting out little whimpers as he got used to the feeling. He slowly pushed in more.

His eyes blinked rapidly, his hole tightening around his finger as he inserted a second one.

The slight sting was worth it as he slowly pushed the two fingers in and out, and relaxed his back. He pushed the two fingers in until the second knuckle and waited a few moments.

As he waited, the hand on his mouth trailed back down to his dick. It was almost painfully hard at this point.

He pumped his hand up and down, and started moving his fingers again.
He moaned out and looked over at his nightstand.

He pulled his fingers away from his body and wiped them off on the tissues standing next to him.

He opened the top drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube, a small egg-shaped vibrator, and a remote.

He uncapped the lube, pushed the tip into his hole, and squeezed. He let out a low whine as the cold liquid spread inside of him.

He grasped the vibrator and pushed the tip in.

He slowly pushed in the rest, his finger completely buried into him to push the vibrator as deep as possible.

Once it was all in, he waited a few moments. He reached over and took the remote, pushing the first button.
His hips jerked as his eyes rolled back. He let out a series of moans as he tried to uncurl and relax his back.

He pressed the second button.

His hips were shaking while he reached down. He wrapped his hands around his dick and started a slow pace.

He trashed and turned onto his side.

His eyes rolled back as he let out a silent scream. The vibrator was pressing exactly onto his prostate.

He laid there unmoving, unable to do anything but shake and take what he was being given.

A shaking hand hovered over the third button and pressed down.

His whole body spasmed and then went limp while his hips and thighs shook. His hands shot up into his pillow, squeezing as if his life depended on it.

He had never gone higher than the second button.

He drooled into his pillow, breathing heavily. He couldn't think clearly and could only focus on the pleasure he was feeling.

He bit the inside of his cheek to avoid letting out a scream as he came, harder than ever before.

He shook as he turned off the vibrator, focusing on slowing his breathing and calming down his racing heart.

---

719 words

Feedback is always appreciated, and remember: ily