Polaroid Nudes

After a deep clean of his room, George was tired. It had become very late, when he stumbled upon a medium sized box, stored in his closet.

He didn't even know he had this in his room.

The box was a faded brown from being stored away for so long. George whiped the dust off and opened it after ripping off the duct tape used to keep the box shut.

He started digging through the old box. All there was inside were old pictures. Polaroids to be exact. Some were in black and white while other were in color.

He stubled upon a small black accessoire box, which was glued shut. He tried to pry it open for a moment before giving up and running to his kitchen to get a sharp knife.

Once he returned, he put the knife between the front and back and started to slowly cut the two sides apart from each other.

Once it was finally open, he saw a letter.
He opened up it up:

Dear future George,
You have probably forgotten about taking these, so I decided to keep them.
Use then wisely~
Also, you still have all the clothes, they're in a red box in the basement.

From: Younger George

George turned towards the polaroids inside of the box.
Some of the polaroids had been turned, so the black side was facing George.

He took one out, and turned it around.

It was a picture of him sitting in black lingerie.

It was a pair of lace panties with a black tail poking out, connected to high stockings. He was also wearing a lace choker with a gold bell, like a collar. He also had a pair of fake brown cat ears on top of his head.

He was sitting like a cat, his hand curled into a fist, as he licked the back of it, mimicking a cat washing itself.

Well, the theme of the picture was clear as day.

George blushed, not having any memory of taking these pictures.

George put all the other pictures back in the box, except for the black box. He had a fun idea with that for when Dream comes online.

He and Dream had been dating for a short while now. Sadly they were long distance, but they luckily had this thing called video chat.

George stood up, and walked towards the trap door leading to the basement.
He opened it, and tried not to inhale too much dust, knowing it would trigger his allergies.

He walked down the tiny spiral staircase, and entered the storage room of the basement.

Soon enough he was able to find a red box, stuffed behind all the other boxes.

he pulled the box towards him and lifted it up. It was surprisingly heavy.

Slowly he made his way up the staircase, into his living room.

With a loud thud, he put the heavy box down.

He picked up the same knife he used to open the black box and cut along the taped edges.

Once the box was open, George pulled out the first piece of clothing he saw.

It were the cat ears of the set he was wearing in the picture.

After looking at the ears, he pulled out some more.

A pink choker that said 'daddy', some panties and even some wigs and makeup.

George wondered what to do with all this stuff, when he got a sneaky idea.

He put on the same clothes he had been wearing in the picture, but black and pink themed instead of just black.