Chapter 1

You, (y/n) (y/l/n), who everyone thought you were, worked at the mystery shack. An ordinary 20 year old tomboy, working at the mystery shack...or as they thought so. You were actually a elemental spirit, a spirit whom could use different elements. Like all spirits, you could also read people's minds and deceive people's eyes, to make them see what really isn't there or what they are. "Hey (y/n)! Who's taller, Dipper or me?" Mabel shouted. "Donno dude...I think Mabel by a centimeter though! Ahahahaha!" "Ha!! I told you!!" Mabel shouted, throwing her hands high up the air. Mabel, Dipper, and Soos were your best friends since you started to live a 'normal' life. Wendy was like a sister to you and Stan was like a father. You used to have parents before you became a spirit but that was then. "Hey~ you kids miss me?" A annoying voice shouted from the door. "Cipher what the hell do you need?" You said with a glare. "Oh nothing...thought I'd stop by! Ahahahahaha!!" Bill Cipher, an annoying dream demon, bursted through the doors of the mystery shack. "Oh!! I just noticed something!!! Your laugh and Bill's laugh is the same!!!!" Mabel said, jumping up and down. "Don't make me laugh man. Him and I are nothing alike." "Well, there's something~" Bill said, wrapping a arm around you. You took his hand, flipped him over and twisted his arm. (Just trust me on this one, I take martial arts) "owowowowowowow!!! Alright stap!! Stap!!" He said, hitting his hand on the floor. You let go as he brushed the dust off his yellow suit. "Cipher. Explination. Now." You said demandingly. "Well, about the thing we have in common~" he wrapped a arm around your waist. You shot a death glare at him, making him chuckle. He pulled you into a rather uncomfortable position. The distance between the two of you was very close. Too close. You could feel your face burn up. "I know your identity dear~ your a-" you slapped a hand on his mouth and gave him a good punch to the stomach. The demon groaned and held his stomach. "Aw...that hurt..." "What the fuck?!?!" You shouted. "Yeah I'm into that stuff~" "Ugh! For Hylia's sake, GET OUT!!!!" (Hylia is a reference to Legend of Zelda...any Loz fans?) The man tipped his hat and scurried out the door. "Whoa...that was intense..." Stan said with a supirsed look on his face. "Um...what was that about your 'identity'?" Dipper said, putting air quotes at 'identity' "um...nothing..." You said, rubbing the back of your head. The Pine twins cocked an eyebrow. "Oh~I know who Bill likes~" Mabel said out of nowhere. "Don't you dare Mabel..." You shouted, blushed as doing so. "BILL AND (Y/N) SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N G!!!! FIRST COMES THE MARRIAGE, THEN COMES THE- " Stan covered Mabel's mouth with his hand. "Let's not go any farther than that sweetie." He said, trying to encourage her to stop. "Why?" The innocent girl asked. You let out a small laugh while Dipper just looked at Stan with a confused face. "You dudes will know some day...some day...ahahahahaha!!" (I don't know about you guys but I find laughing like this normal for me) Stan narrowed his eyes at you as you kept laughing. "See! She does sound like Bill!!" Mabel said, hopping up and down. "Not funny. " you said, glaring at laughing Stan. You checked your pocket watch to check the time. "Closing time!!" You shouted. "See you bros tomorrow!" You said, running out the door as you put your coat on. You felt a pair of eyes follow you as you ran through the woods.