Chapter 11

A/N So sorry. I've been doing an animation with my friends and I've been really easy. I'm also in Japan to see my family too so I'll see what I can do. Thanks for understanding! Follow, Comment, and vote! Enjoy!!!

Your still heavy eyes began to flutter open as a familiar smell began to fill your nose.
You shot up before flinching back down because of the pain that was practically shocking through your whole intire body.
"Your up!!"
You were attacked by a small figure, sending pain through your abdomen.
"Mabel! Her wounds aren't healed yet!" Dipper said as he entered with a plate of food and Stan.
"Oh! Hehe sorry, (y/n)!" Mabel said cheerfully, sticking out her tounge in embarrassment. You smiled at her as you lied back down, sighing.
"What's the matter kid?" Stan said, catching your grim expression.
You turned towards him, giving a confused expression.
"I feel like I'm forgetting- OH MY WADDLES! IS BILL OKAY?!" You screamed at the top of your lunges as you jumped out of bed in suprise.
"Relax (y/n), he just needs some rest...he's in the room next to us but you can go see him later after you get checked up and ready to go." Stan said, helping you back in bed again. (His softer side, lol)
"Okay...at...at least he's okay..." You said, holding back the tears.
Stan ruffled your hair rubbed your back, as Dipper and Mabel looked at him I'm surprise of what a kind man he could be. You hugged him tightly, whispering a few muffled 'thank you's into his chest. He shifted uncomfortably before Mabel grabbed Dipper and forced him into the hug.
"Personally, I think this is better than fighting and stuff." Mabel pointed out, squeezing tighter.
You heard the door open and parted from the embrace, giving a warm smile at them. The doctor came in, checking your wounds, saying it was okay to go he with Bill, although both of you may be beded for a few weeks.
You nodded, giving him a thank you as he walked out the door.
A wheelchair was prepared for you and Bill out side your rooms, for transportation purposes.
You held onto the wall for support and headed to Bill's room, and asked for some alone time with him.
You shut the door and took a deep breath.
"(Y/n)..? What brings you here?" He said in a sing-song voice, buttoning up his hospital shirt.
You sat yourself on the wooden chair before giving an embrace. He immediately hugged back, rocking your body left to right. He ran his fingers through your hair as he parted before connecting his warm lips with yours. You kissed back, excitement running through your trembling body. You seperated, and gave a smile at him. You held hands as he grabbed his cane to walk you outside the room.
"Would you care to join me through out the rest of my life, miss (y/n)?"
He said, holding out his other hand.
"Yes, but only if you promise me something..."
He cocked his head as you took his hand.
"Please...don't ever leave me alone. Even if its a day, please live longer than me." You said, remembering everyone leaving before you did. (Just FYI, your human now and so is Bill)
"No."
Your head shot up, giving him a shocked expression.
"When we leave, we leave together. Got that?"
Your eyes widened before you let out a small laugh, pecking his cheek.
"Yes..." You smiled. Dipper, Mable, Stab, Wendy and Soos stood in the hallway, waiting for both of your arrivals. They smiled, and welcomed you both.

And for the first in a while, you felt that you were not alone.