Chapter 7

A/N Yeah two chapters in one day. Its the guilt guys, its the guilt. Anyways, my stupid power is back on...so yay!! Vote, follow, comment! Oh and I've been having writer's block...not fun, so if you guys have any ideas, please tell me. Enjoy~

Reader POV

"...what..?"
Dipper said, as he froze.
"I mean if you don't get your body back in time you'll be stuck as a lost soul...unless you find another living vessel to possess." You said cooly, shrugging your shoulders.
"...is this the part where I faint?"
"You can't. You can't eat, drink, sleep, faint, ect.."
You noticed Bill talking to Soos.
"..but I know a way to stop this mess."
You walked over to Wendy, Soos and Bill, ready to leave.
"Oh (y/n)! You need a ride?" Wendy said, opening the window.
"Yeah thanks! Hey move a bit over Dipper." You emphasized 'Dipper'. Bill got a little annoyed.
"Sure thing dear~"
You shot a glare at him, shouting his mouth for the rest of the car ride to the theater Mabel was holding her sock opera.
Dipper began to sit down in a seat.
"Wendy,I know this is gonna sound crazy but Bill, a dream-"
Wendy sat right through Dipper's transparent soul, surprising Dipper.
"WOAH!...Wendy? Um...Soos?" Dipper's frightened look just amused Bill even more.
"He he...haveing fun there? Without a vessle to possess, your basically a ghost!"
"..uh...Dipper dude, why are you taking to yourself?" Soos said confused.
"No reason,just talking to (y/n) over here!"
Bill said, pulling your hand in for a kiss. You quickly pulled it back and motioned Dipper to come to you.
"...Listen, Dipper...nobody else can see you its just me and Bill.."
"Why...?"
The question hit you like a ton of bricks.
'I might as well, he's gonna find out sooner or later.' You thought, gaining enough courage to do so.
"...just...don't freak out..."
Dipper slowly nodded as you cupped your hands near his ear. (And you looked like an idiot)
"I'm...a elemental sprit...I can read minds, device eyes and...use any kind of elemnet I wish to"
Dipper looked at you up and down, eyes widened.
"...oh okay..yeah! Me? Surprised? No why would you say that, I mean...wait...did I...? I swear I could have.."
"Seen me in the journal?"
"Yes!! I did! It was one of his last pages...you look so...similar to the drawing o remeber..."
"Yeah, sprits don't age, I'm basically a thousand years old though I don't look like it....okay, enough o this, let's go get the journ-"
"-yeah we still need someone to be our Reverine though.." (Idk how to spell that)
"I WILL!!!!!" you and Bilk both shot up and yelled at the same time.
"...uh...you can both be the Reverine..?"
Mabel said, shruging her arms.
"Mabel, there can't be two of them..."
Mr.Pines said, cocking a eyebrow.
"Okay...well, (y/n) can be a backstage person!" Mabel said, trying to comfort you.
"Alright, Dipper."
"Thank you (y/n)~"
Bill gave a smug smile at you, as you steamed in anger.
"That demon is gonna die twice tonight." You said, cracking your knuckles. You then headed towards the stage, changed and stayed in the curtains of the theater.
You saw Bill climbing up to where the journal was.
"Hey Grenda, I'm going to check on the wedding cake, I think its broken."
Grenda just nodded and continued her work.
"Alright Dipper, you have to keep Mabel and everyone else safe incase if something goes wrong."
"Well...it's not like anything will go wrong... But sure, I'll keep everone else out of this."
He 'zipped up' his mouth and watched from the ground as you climbed up to the wedding cake prop.
"End of the line Bill."
"I don't think so."
"Really?"
"...look I don't want to hurt you."
"Why do you treat me like I'm something special?!" You snapped, annoyed at his actions.
'Why won't he fight me?! Why won't I fight him?!"
'I don't want to hurt you...'
A faint voice rang in your ears. It was no other than Bill's voice.
You looked up to see his horrid expression. A somber, honest expression.
'...I really don't want to-"
"That's enough..."

'Well, its not like anything will go wrong...'

Oh how wrong he was...