Chapter 6

A/N IM SORRRRRYYYYYY!!!! GOMENASAI GOMENASAIIIIIIIII!!! (Sorry in Japanese..yeah my parents are Japanese)
ILL PROMISE ILL MAKE THIS CHAPTER GOOD AND ILL ADD A LEMON IN 3 OR 4 CHAPTERSSSSSSS!!! ...well, enjoy~

"Ah!! What did you do to my body?!?!"
Dipper scremed as he ran a hand through his transparent hair.
(Sorry this is after Dipper and Bill make the deal)
"Sorry but your my puppet now! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Bill screamed, smashing the computer to bits and pieces.
"No no no...This can't be happening..."
Dipper started to panic as he 'paced' back and forth, trying to think of a way out of this horrendous situation.
"Wow..wow..." Bill wobbled over to the mirror in Dipper's body.
"It's been AGES since I've been have it in a body!"
Bill slapped his cheeks, once on each one.
(Here comes my ultimate fav. phrase)
"PAIN IS HILARIOUS!! And two eyes? This thing is the deluxe!"
"What do you want with my body?!"
Dipper said as he floated towards his body.
"Listen kid, you've been getting into somethings...and I've got big plans coming! Destroying that laptop was a sinch, now I just godda destroy that journal! Race you to the bottom of the stairs!!" Bill just let Dipper's poor body drop down the stair case. Dipper floated and 'ran' through the floor of the attic.
"Human soda! I'm gonna drink it like person! Ahahahahaha!!" Bill 'drank' the soda while Dipper watched, annoyed. (Drank as in spilling most of it onto his face)
"Hey Dipper, where are you? Are you sleepn' on the job?" A feminine voice shouted from outside.
(Y/n) walked into the house, suspicious of all of the voices coming from the kitchen.
"(Y/n) no!"

Reader POV
"(Y/n) no!"
A faint voice whispered into your ears.
"...Dipper...?"
"Oh hey darl-(y/n)! How ya doin?"
You cocked an eye brow, folding your hands.
"...Yeah. It's you Bill isn't it."
"And why would you say that?"
"I can sens-"
You froze. You could still sense Dipper's soul right next to you. He was failing his arms like an idiot, trying to get your attention.
"...Dipper I can-"
"Dipper! I'm gonna use your journal as a prop in the shoe I hope you don't mind and I'm gonna go before you pause my sentence okay byeee!!"
Mabel carried the journal and marched outside.
"Ah! That's what I'm looking for!" Bill trailed behind Mabel, still a little wobbly, as he pulled out the forks from his arm.
"What are we gonna do? What are we gonna doooooooo?" Dipper panicked, 'pacing' back and forth, sweating like crazy.
"Yeah...you probably should panic." You said, heading outside.
"THAT'S NOT HELPING!!!!" Dipper screamed like a girl.

"Well, what if I said...if your soul doesn't return to it's original body, you'll be stuck like that forever?"