Chapter 4

A/N Whoa. Lots of reads...thank you!!! Anyways sorry for not updating in a while I have tons of crap going on so yup. LadyXephos (sorry if I got ur name wrong) my phone is being an idiot and it says some thing about 'this user is not found'. So yeah sorry...Anyways, vote, comment, follow and ENJOY!!!

*few days later*

"Who would know about secret password and codes...?" Dipper said, rubbing his eyes.

"I donno man..but I'm not gonna sleep anytime soon until we get a clue." You said before taking a sip of your coffee.

The forest began to whisper as the wind blew through the leaves making them dance. The moon began to turn as what appeared to be a slit in it turns towards you two. A familiar presence seemed to catch your attention.

"Cipher."

Pieces of blue shapes began to form a body, surrounding the shrunken 'moon'.

"Well, well, well, your offely presistant there Pine tree. You two darling~" Bill cooed as he teleported right beside you.

"You missed me right darling? Oh and of course Pine tree missed me too huh? " Bill rested his head on your shoulder.

"Before you get hurt get-"

"GET OFF HER!!" Dipper said, tackling the demon.

"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down Pine tree, I just wanted to hug my girlfriend! What's wrong with that?" He taunted, circling Dipper.

"Get away from my family!" Dipper shouted, taking another swing.

"Dipper..thank you but calm down!" You felt good being called a family member...you felt welcomed and safe.

"Whoa, kid I just want you to know that I may or may not know the password to that thing...well, if you change your mind, I'll be ready to make a deal!"

Dipper gave a stern look at Bill.

"Hey wanna hear my impression of you in about 2 seconds? AHHHHHH!!!" Bill said, flailing his arms around at Dipper.

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

"Dipper!! Calm down!" You said, shaking him. He breathed out. "Okay...I'm alright...I'm alright..." Dipper said, taking a deep breath.

"Dude we didn't get any sleep this week..."

"Yeah, we'll be fine...I hope."

"Hey...um..thanks for..you know...welcoming as a family member..."

"No prob."

You both watched the sun rise as you took sips of your coffee.