Chapter 9

A/N Yeah I lied about the lemon part...its probably gonna go in the 'afterwards' section...or close to that..sorry... Anyways! Yeah this is gonna be saddd!!! So vote, comment, follow and ENJOY!

A little girl, about 11 or 12, sat at a lunch tabel alone, slowly munching on her sandwich with her head down.
She looked like she would have friends...beautiful (h/c) locks, charming (e/c) orbs, smooth (s/c) skin. But she sat alone...because she was 'different'...but to the other kids, she was'weird'...apparently.
She stood up to throw the rest of her food out, she didn't have much of a appetite anyway. Another girl, giggling and gossiping, thew her leg out to trip the lonely girl. The girl tripped over her leg, as all of the kids laughed their heads off. The girl's cheeks blazed as he stood up, limping her way to the trash can before going back to retrieve her lunch bag to get in the long line of students.
All of the students snickered and humiliated her in some sort of way...well, all except one. One boy, also being...'weird', stood at the end of the line, most kids shoving him, knocking him to the ground. Some kids snickered as the boy was left behind on the floor.
The boy had bright blonde hair, honey golden orbs and pale skin. He was normally handsome, nothing too extreme.
After a torturous day of school, the students began to head home with their friends.
Meanwhile, at the backyard of the school, the girl, the one who was tripped during lunch, was surrounded by menicing kids, towering over her.
"E-excuse me...I need t-to go now..please move..."
The girl tried to move but the kids blocked her path.
"P"-please move..."
"The loser actually thinks we are going to move! Ha!"
*meanwhile at the front of the school*
The blonde slowly walked home with his golden locks covering his eyes. No one to walk home with...as usual...
As he walked towards home, he heard yelling from the back of the school. It was a familiar voice, so he decided to check it out.
"No! Please stop!"
A girl was getting pulled by her hair, being beat up with a stick and having her backpack swung around, which made all of her belongings fly out of it. The boy's eyes widened, doing the quickest thing he could do.
Use his magic.
The dream demon would take over his body for a little bit, but what other choice did he have? It wasn't like it was permanent or anything...
A sharp pain shot up his body as the demon took control his body. Blue flames circled his shaking hands as he yelled out to the kids beating up the girl.
"Don't touch her!"
The boys turned around, still holding the girl by her collar. She coughed out a small bit of blood, which streamed down her face, staining her shirt.
"Or what? You and what army?"
"I may not have an army but I do see a army of pathetic cowards." He didn't stutter like he usually would, but now he seemed like a complete different person. Witty, somewhat insane, and he couldn't stop curving his lips into a wicked smile. His smile grew wider as the boys tried to throw a punch.
"You-"
The bullies didn't have anytime to finish their sentence. Blue flames blasted towards them, causing them to sprawl into the garbage cans. Blood ozzed from the one's face, causing them to run.
"See, I told you, cowards." He boy said, satisfied with his 'work'.
"I never told you to hurt them!" He said, he seemed to be switching between two people.
"You asked me to fight them~"
"But not in that way!!"
"Bill, your scaring the poor girl, calm down kid" he said in a taunting tone.
"S-stop...get out of my head you dream demon!!"
"That's all you had to say."
'Bill' returned back to normal, gaining back the full control of his body again.
"Are...are you okay...?" He asked, reaching a hand towards the girl.
"Yeah...thanks..." She said, accepting the hand.
"So you aren't scared of me...?"
"No...Gravity Falls is a really weird place, you learn to adjust."
"Oh...so you noticed too.."
"Yeah...its pretty obvious really..."
"I didn't catch your name...I'm Bill, Bill Cipher."
"I'm (y/n) (l/n), and thanks for saving me!" She said with a smile.
"Let's go to my house...we can fix us up threre..."
They both walked home, enjoying their company.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*

"No....please..."
A limp body sat in front.
"Please get up...the fight's over..."
No answer.
"I can't lose you...not you too..."
Nothing.
"(Y/n)..."
Yes, the girl lay there on the ground, lifeless, cold and bloodied.

"Looks like someone's looking desperate"