Afterwards

A/N (C/n) is child's name. I hope you enjoy! This is the last chapter (unless you want a lemon at the end) give me requests and all that stuff, I'll pit them into a new book I'm making!

"Mom! Come on!" A boy said, climbing up a steep hill.
"Yup! Be there in a minute (c/n)!" A woman said, running after her child.
The woman swiftly ran up the hill, her (h/l) (h/c) hair swifting in the wind.
"How are you guys running up this steep hill?" A young man asked, huffing as he trailed behind his family. He wore a yellow vest, a plain while shirt, and black pants with a matching bowtie, tieing the outfit all together.
"Oh come on we used to come here when we were kids remeber Bill?" The woman said as she reached a hand from the top of the hill.
"Well, yeah but that was when we were kids...besides, why are we going to my old house anyways?"
"Because the Mystery Shack is full and my house is too small. Plus, its nice here."
"I guess so (y/n)" the man replied as he gave a small kiss on her lips.
"Mom! Dad! Are you done making out? Can we go to our new house now?" The boy said exitedly, already near the front porch of the house.
The couple chuckled at the boy before running to the house, panting as they did so.
"Alright. Were gonna set some rules here (c/n)," 'Bill' said, picking him up and placing him over his shoulder.
(C/n) nodded, hanging onto Bill.
"Okay the only rule...is to have a awesome time...In that tree house!!" He said as he dashed towards the rather large tree house. His wife ran beside him. They climbed the ladder and seated themselves on the small chairs. They joked around for sometime, until the skies were dyed a beautiful red scheme.
They raced back home, the stopped by the door way.
Bill held (y/n)'s shoulder and rested his hand on his son's shoulder, next to (y/n)'s hand.
The couple smiled down at (c/n), as he returned their smile back.

"We're finally home."