Baby Daddy 😍✨ - Myles

" BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" I heard from upstairs. I groaned as I laid in my bed watching Netflix, Then I realized my baby was coming home from spending the weekend with his daddy. I quickly got out of my bed putting on a huge white t-shirt, with some black UGG slippers. I walked downstairs and opened the door slowly and lightly.

"MAMA!!!!" my two year old son screamed out, I smiled picking him up kissing him all over his face. "Hey baby! I missed you!" I asked, tickling his stomach, "I missed you too!" he laughed.

"Damn... fine as always!" my baby daddy myles teased.

I don't even know why he tries to speaks to me, me and Myles haven't had a decent conversation since our baby was born. I still talk his mama, and play around with Chase and Blaze while I'm over there with Jaeden, my baby.

I put Jaeden down on the floor, he walked off to his room to go play with his toys. I was closing the door not even paying attention to Myles until he stopped the door from closing with his foot, "What you want?" not giving him eye contact, when I was first pregnant Myles had cheated on me with this bald headed bitch named Naomi, I was heartbroken because them 4 years of a relationship was done, after Jaeden was born we decided to forgive each other, but I didn't forget.

You could see the sadness in my eyes by the way they were puffy and red, "look I'm sorry Y/n, can we talk about it?" He tries to come upon me, I pushed him back and wiped my face.

"Fuck you, go talk to that bald headed bitch!" I slammed the door in his  face.

Pt. 2 coming, I know this was short.