Baby Daddy 😍✨ pt. 2 - myles

"Y/n I'm going to work , lock the house up!" my mama screamed from her bedroom.

"Okay mama I love you" I say

"I love you too I'll be back in the morning" she says, she grabbed my neck and kissed my forehead

"Okay bye mama." She closed my door and I hear the front door close from downstairs.

5 minutes later someone rings the doorbell.

"Now what she forgot this time" I laughed to myself , I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"What do you want?" I sighed

"I came to talk." He responds, "what is there to talk about? Why don't you go talk to yo girl?" I teased, he rolled his eyes while he stared at me.

"That's not my girl! How many times I have to tell you that?!" he yelled , "ouuu you mr. fighter now? I don't give a fuck if she's your babymama nor your bitch I see that hoe talking to you all the time!" I say to him.

*this is a flashback in high school

"So thats what this is? You think I'm cheating on you? That's it!" Myles says to me.

"It's not I think , I KNOW!" I yelled at him .

He rolls his eyes walking away to sit down on the couch, "Myles I'm not stupid! you got this hoe wrapped around your skinny ass finger but I'm not her! You fucking over me and I'm not having that so I can't be with you anymore."

He darted his eyes over at me and stared for a good 5 seconds before getting up.

"Fuck no! You need leaving me." He yells , "ain't no leaving y/n I love you and you should know this." He continued.

I laughed.

"Now see, that's the bullshit because you don't! If you did you wouldn't be fucking around with that baldheaded ass bitch!" I argued , my hand went to his head and pushed it back.

"Stop putting your hands on me!" He stepped towards to me, "fuck are you gonna do? do something Nîgga , JUMP!" I yelled, I walked away to kitchen cause I'm not dealing with this bullshit

"Stupid ass wasn't gonna do anything." He mumbled but I heard his dumb ass

"Not gonna do what? you can honestly get the fuck out , why are you still here?!" I pushed aggressively to the door.

"y/n move I'm not leaving!" He yells, "MYLES GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed, "calm the fuck down for I pull that fucking wig back and smack the fuck out you!" he screamed in my face, my hand slapped him across his face.

He became startled.

He grabbed my hand before it fell to my side, our breathing became heavy as we stared into each other eyes.

————
"Ouuu shit" I grabbed the back of his head. "You feel it?" He asked me, "yesss baby I feel it" I said, my voice became high pitched.

I felt my soul leave my body , my back was arched and my mouth shot open

He continued to demolish my back on my bed, I pressed my face into the mattress as I screamed for mercy.

"Fuckkk I love you" I screamed

Myles laughed a little. "I love you too boo"

"You can't take it?" He teased , "shii mama ain't raise no bitch right?" He laughed again before pounding into me.

"Mmhm" I moaned

"You so fucking wet boo" he groaned.

He pulled out and leaned down planting kisses around my thighs, I look down and see him staring as he slowly pleasures me.

"Ohhh my god, fuckkk" my voice became high pitched

"Mmmmm" he groaned against my clit making my mouth shoot open.

"Ouuuu baby that feel so good I'm gonna cum" I moaned, "not yet baby, I wanna cum together." He said , I moaned in response

He slammed back into me and started pounding me again from the back while holding my hair.

"Yes baby, yes! yes! YESSS!" I screamed.

"What was allat shit you was talking earlier?" He groaned, grabbing my waist.

"Nothinggg, I'm sorry." I whined.

"Fuck, I'm bout to cum" he groaned, he flipped me on my back as we make contact.

"Me too" I moaned, "cum with me boo" he groaned.

"Ouuuu yes baby right there!!!" I moaned, "you want me to cum inside you?" he asked me, "yesss daddy" I screamed.

We held eye contact as we both came together.

"Shit" he breathed out as he collapsed on the side of me. We both laid there catching our breaths as we stare at each other, "I love you" he says, I smiled.

"I love you too." We kissed each other making our tongues intertwined.

—————
"Y/n?!"

"Huh?"

"Girl what were you daydreaming about? I called your name a million times!" my friend Mirè called out, "ohhh nothing just was thinking about something." I lied, "well I'm about to take jaeden or kam back to my house you good?" She asked , I shook my head.

"Bye mommy!" My baby came running to me before leaving, he's staying the night with my nephew.

"Bye baby , I love you okay?" I kissed his cheek, "I love you too, tell daddy I love him too." He giggled, "okay juju" I say.

"Mommyyy only daddy could me that!" He stated , I scrunched my face but laughed.

"Ok baby, now go for teetie mirè for she forget you!" I teased, he ran to the door with her and my nephew and closed the front door.

"Fuckkk" I thought to myself, I felt a wet puddle in between my tights.

suddenly my phone started vibrating...

"Jesus take the wheel..." I sighed