young love - patrick 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾

1983- freshman year

First day of freshman high school, I'm so excited to become a young woman and enjoy the life of a high schooler.

I'm sitting in my first period class with my friends while the teacher, "hey y/n there goes lover boy." My friend Michelle.

There he was, Patrick McKinney... one of them most gorgeous boys of Hawkins, My father and his father were best friends basically grew up in school together.

typical Hawkins.

he looked over to me and smiled and winked, my eyes laid on his glistening smile and moved right then and there... he had to be mines.

"Well, well, well hello y/n/n" he speaks, I smiled and had spoken back to him.

"Well hii patrick" I said, "you coming to jason's party Friday?" He asked.

Now, my friends knew I wasn't a fan of jason because he's nothing but a bully and I couldn't stand him.

"I rather die them come to one your buddy parties" sickening my face making me look like a was about throw up.

"Ohhh come on y/n/n it'll be fun, you know you wanna come." He teased , he stared until I gave him an answer.

"Fine McKinney I'll come" rolling my eyes, "great pick you up at 7 Friday." before he went to his seat he leaned down and grabbed my hand and kissed it.

this is gonna be a roller coaster....

Friday night....

"Have her home by 10:00 Patrick!" My father commanded, "no problem Mr. y/l/n" he shook my father hand and walked away waiting for me.

"bye daddy, love you!" I kissed his cheek running after Patrick.

We walked on the sidewalk to jason's party, he stopped the silence by complimenting my outfit. "You look nice." He smiled

"Thanks McKinney." I laughed, "soooo how you like being a freshman?" He asked, "it's cool and all , I'm trying out for the cheerleading team." I told him.

"Awwww, y/n/n gonna have her poms poms" he teased, I softly punched his arm making him wince while a laughed at his goofiness

"You gonna cheer for me?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me in his chest and started tickling me, "Patrick Stopp!!" I laughed, "I'm sorry y/n/n" he poked out his lip out making me giggle.

"Your a dork, McKinney." I smiled, he put his arms up in defense and walked up in front of me. I thought to myself, could there be something between us?

"Come onnnn y/n" he shouted, "coming!!!" I giggled.

The night was amazing!!! I spent all my time with Patrick and my friends, as always jason have to ruin everything by getting into a fight with Eddie Munson and Chrissy broke up the fight so the party ended.

my friends went with their crushes while patrick brought me back home, "well that was fun!" I said sarcastically.

"Yeaaaa, jason is a trip sometimes I can admit." He laughed, I scoffed. "sometimes?! Jason is a jerk." we kept walking until we came upon my house.

"I really had fun tonight though, y/n/n" he leaned closer to my face, I squealed a little but not for him to hear but I think he heard because he chuckled a bit. "I had fun with you too, I hope we could do it again." I stared into his eyes as he started into mines. "Sure we can, always" he leaned closer again we we searched each other eyes, our lips were departed from each other but close enough to kiss.

"Patrick-"

"Well! Look who's back did you guys have fun!?" My dad voice bursted, we both looked his way and awkwardly smile.

"Hiii dad..." I mentally slapped my head, "h-hi mr.
y/l/n" Patrick trembled, "Patrick, come on y/n let's go." My dad calls, I looked back and Patrick told him have to go, "see you Sunday for the family dinner" he told me and I nodded.

He kissed my cheek making me blushed, we took one more glimpse at each other before he walked off and disappeared into the sidewalk.

"What a night..." I sighed and smiled

"Lord have mercy" my dad shakes his head.

Pt. 2 coming !!!

how was pt. 1?

what do you think of Patrick ?