50 Boyz - BMickie

1989 , Detroit
11:00am

"Aye y/n hurry up ! we gotta meet meech in 20 minutes and he gon fuck us up if we late." Terry shouts, "iight cous I'm coming!" I shout back from my room.

My parents decided to send me to Detroit with my auntie and her kids because I was in some shit while I was back home, but they been nothing but good to me.

I couldn't find any 80's outfits, so I decided to use this

"Y/n hurry the fuck up nigga we have to go!" terry screamed, "iight nigga, take the panties out ya ass I'm ready." I laughed, "hehe, enough with the jokes let's go." he grabbed the keys and we headed out to to meet meech.

"You good cous?" terry asked , "yeah, I'm good just feel weird being out here again" I confessed, "why you say that?" he asked, "nothing, i don't know maybe a weird feeling in my stomach or nervousness" I explained.

"Look, me and meech gotchu..." he continued, "anything you need just come ask us, you home." he smiled, I smiled back.

—————
We finally made it the spot, we parked the car as I see meech and the rest of everyone.

"Yoo meech!" I yelled, I ran to him and hugged him. "cous, damn it's good to see you!" He smiled, "good to see you too, I see you've grown." I joked, "nah nigga, you've the grown and I see you've grown a lot." he laughed, I knew he was talking about my body which made me laughed because I was known for having big ass braces and body was made like a antenna on the tv.

"I know that ain't who I think it is?!" a voice yelled, I turned around to see big head ass B-mickie... I swear I can't stand him, I heard he was dating some bitch name Kato while I was gone for a while.

"Well, if it isn't B... wassup?"

"I mean, wassup with you? you've changed..." he looked me up and down and he licked his lips.

"Aye Nîgga, enough with the lovey dovey shit can we go? Now?" meech says, "yeah, y/n riding with me." B says , "um- nigga I rather walk I'm going with meech." I tried to walk but he grabbed my arm, "you coming with me, i know you miss me stop frontin let's go." he laughed, I rolled my eyes and followed him to the car.

Pt. 2 coming!