Missin' You - Issa

It's been a day and I've crying my eyes out.

My best friend Issa Williams has died, I thought it was just a joke until I get a call from his friends saying it was true. 

My parents have been checking on me 24/7 to see if I was ok, and my little sister mani was checking on me too.

Before he past, we had a huge fight. We we're arguing about him taking green light, I was scared because I didn't wanna lose him over some pills and we told each other some harsh shit.

2 days ago...

"I'm just trying to look out for you Issa!" I said, I was screaming. "You don't have to look out for me Y/n I'm fine nothing's going to fucking happen to me so chill!" Issa yelled back, He saw me crying but, he didn't care... the green light pills had him tripping. I scoffed, hearing him saying he doesn't need me to look out for him felt like someone stabbed me in my heart.

"So... you don't need me, what about your mom, your sister Issa!" I said, I was practically screaming until my lungs fell out, he sighed and flopped on his bed... he lays on his back looking u at his ceiling. "I just don't wanna talk about this alright?" He asked me, I stared at him and he stared at me.

I was about to walk the room when I hear his footsteps walking up to me and grabbed my waist, I pushed him off of me and turned back around to face him. "don't fucking touch me, I don't wanna talk." I walked out of his room leaving him standing in front of his bedroom door.

That's the last time I saw him, he kept calling me for them past two days and the next day I see a police kill him for nothing....

I hear my door open and footsteps walking to me, I looked up to see my sister leaning down on my bed. "Hey... are you ok?" she asked. I looked over to her, she was waiting for my response to see if I was handling fine which I wasn't... I sat up directly sitting with my legs criss-cross under my covers sitting next to her.

"yea, I um- just a little numb" I told her, I quickly wiped my tears from my face with my jacket I was wearing. Mani leaned her head on my shoulder, "I'm sorry sis, didn't he leave you a voice mail the other day? why don't you listen to it?" she asked me, I looked at her with a smile and gave her a kiss and she smiled, I took my phone off my dresser next to me went to my Voicemails. 

I see his contact and pressed it, Mani and I are on the bed listening to the voicemail.

"Hey Y/n, look I'm sorry about yesterday, I knew that shit was foul for what I did and um... I'm trying to say I miss you! when you get this please come see me we need to talk, it's important. Alright.... bye."

I hear Issa voice come from the speaker and it goes off after.... I feel my body tremble as I see my phone fall out of my hand, Mani speaks to me but, I didn't hear her. "Y/n! you alright?" She asked me, I looked over to her and gave her a smile which turned into cries. Mani pulled me into a hug and I hugged by tightly, my crying became harder hearing me sobbing into Mani's shirt.

"H-he wanted t-to see- me!" I said, sobbing letting all my feelings. 

All I did was stay with Issa, he was my best friend, a person that cared for me, someone who loved me and now that he's gone... It feels like I'm under water and I'm drowning or a person who needs air! It feels like I can't breathe!

About an hour later, I see my Mom and Dad run into my room with a phone, "Y/n have you seen the news?!" My dad asked me, I looked at both of them in confusion to what was going on.

My mom slowly handed me her phone, I looked back to the screen to see Issa's mom and sister crying... the camera goes to a black body bag, I knew it was Issa in there. "Mom- I don't want to see this alright-" before I could even finish my sentence my father cuts me off. "Y/n you need to see this."

I took a deep sigh and looked back to the phone, I see the policemen holding the body bad which Issa was in. Suddenly, the body bag starts to move on its own. My eyes became wide as I see Issa moves from out of the bag.

The video turned off and all of us became silent, I looked at my sister and my parents who we're smiling.

I felt my body becoming overjoyed... could Issa really be alive?

I jumped out of my bed and went to my drawer and got my jean shorts, a shirt and a jacket with my sneakers.

"Where are you going?!" My mother asked me, "What does it look like mom? she's going to find Issa." Mani said to her, Mani is the only person who gets me sometimes. "Ok, but be careful sweetheart." my Dad said to me, I was practically out the door getting ready to go to find him.

Flashback... 

(2 years ago)

"Hey Issa, how does this looks on me?" I asked him, Me and him we're going to my little sister's birthday dinner and Issa was my date- well as a friend. "Um- it's fine, you think your mom's gonna be pissed?" he asked me, he got up and fixed his collar and his tie which he was doing wrong. "Come here, I don't care if my mom's gonna be pissed, this is what I wanna wear." I told him. I was fixing his tie and collar when I feel his eyes on me, "what?" I asked him, I gave him a little giggle as I see him still staring. "nothing..." he said, a smirk becomes on his which gave me butterflies.

I'm gonna be honest, I've been having a crush on Issa since 5th grade... We've been knowing each other since toddlers but, I didn't want him like that. Issa was like a brother to me so I didn't see him in that type of way but now, I've wanted him in ways I couldn't have had them.

I discussed this conversation when I first turn 16 and they nearly had a heart attack in front of my sister. I never told them I liked- no loved Issa and pretty sure that they knew... my mom and Issa's mom would always say we would end up together and I would take it as a joke.

But, my feelings stop when Issa got a girlfriend. It started last year, he told me they day of my birthday... my heart broke seeing him with another girl because it would be just me and Issa our whole lives until he started hanging with his girl and some of his friends from school. I've been alone sometimes throughout last year.

----------------------------------

I ran inside in the hospital, I went up to the counter where the nurses are always at. "Hi, Um- is Issa Williams here by any chance?"  I asked, heart racing, out of breath, the lady looked up at me popping her gum in my face. "Sign in here." she says, handing me the clipboard with all the names on there, I see Issa's sister name, Tiffany on there. She must've been here already.

I signed in and gave her the clipboard back, "Room 132" she says, "thank you." I say back to her, she nods her head and I ran to the elevator, I pressed the button for it to open. I tap my feet quickly waiting for the door to open.

The door open to the elevator, nobody was in there so I walked in and immediately pressed the "2" button which leads to the rooms, my heart was racing... I couldn't wait any longer to see him. Does he want to see me? Will he be happy? I didn't know, I just wanted to see him now!

The door opened back up, I ran around looking for the room, I finally saw it and stopped... I see Issa laying in the hospital bed, sleeping. 

I slowly opened the door, trying not to wake him up, I walked near him and sat down in the chair that was sitting next to the bed. 

"Y-y/n?" a voice calls out, I looked up quickly seeing Issa looking at me, I gasped. "Issa? h-hey!?" I said, I quickly got up out of the chair and hugged him, 'Ahh! Y/n." he yells a little.