Baby Daddy 😍✨ pt. 3 - myles

Myles looks so fineeee in summer walker video !! 😍😍

"I'm pregnant with your baby, YOUR BABY!! Myles and your gonna lie to me and say you didn't fuck this hoe!"

"Because I didn't Y/n how many fucking times I have to tell you that shit!" he screamed.

"You know what..." I paused

"You nothing but a fucking liar! I've done nothing but been in your corner and loved you- For you to cheat on me with this bitch after you got me pregnant?!"

I chuckled.

He just gave me a confused stare, Myles gazed went to the floor as I continued to argue with him.

"So you thought you could just make me house wife and have me laid up here with your baby while you fucking these bald headed hoes that's not even compared to my level?!" I asked, cocking my eyes.

"Y/N look... I'm sorry boo I didn't mean-"

"Bitch! fuck you!" I screamed at him.

I started sobbing.

"You fucked her! you took the time out to actually sleep with her while I was here- HERE! waiting for you to come home to me and your child" I choked.

All the times I accused him of cheating on me, the times I assumed there was another girl in his life, it was all true...

"Bae-"

"No... fuck you you really think you'll be a good father? You ain't nothing but a pure bitch!"

Myles gazed came to mines, he roughly pushed me to the wall once I was done talking.

"I know you are mad and all but, don't ever talk to me like that before that wig goes flying! you know what, I don't know why the fuck I deal with you if it wasn't for you getting pregnant i don't think I'll be here right now." He backed off regretting the words.

He knew he fucked up and all he could say was sorry but it just make things worst.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean that shit...I love you." Myles tried to console me and the baby while kneeling to the ground but I was numb.

I pushed him off, staring at him with hate.

"Get the fuck out out my mama's house Myles, take that sympathy shit to that bitch you call your girlfriend!" I walked upstairs leaving him standing there with regret.

The hatred I felt towards Myles was something I would've never thought I feel, the moment was heavy.

Myles left slamming the door leaving me in my room crying as I rubbed my stomach.

__________

"In my opinion, i dont think you should go back''

"But maybe he might have changed" I was on the phone with my friend while she was watching my baby, I was getting ready to go see Myles, but I was scared... scared of maybe loving him again and he's fucks up everything like he did before.

"The nigga has lied to you, manipulated you and more! What else could you want from-"

"What?" I questioned, "the dick too good?!" She laughed, we started laughing.

"Tete what does that mean" juju says, "ohh- what I meant juju was"

"Untt untt! Juju go play with your toys!" I yelled through the phone, "okay mommy." He walked away, "bitch I need to stop bringing my child around you." I laughed.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐎 | 𝐌𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐓 🎉