Jealous Much? - Issa

You have been best friends with Issa since toddlers, But he's drifted often with his new friend  Jennifer. You've had a huge crush on him since 3rd grade, But anytime you would tell him some girl would pop up out of nowhere. But now your jealous of Jennifer because Issa been with her often more than you.

You've always been an outsider to everyone, But Issa. He knew more than you knew yourself, He loves to spend time with you, until he started hanging with Jennifer. It's like he knows the truth about you, but you don't ever tell him, it's like he see through your soul.

The Next Day At School.

You decided to wear something different since nobody actually pays attention to you at school. But you didn't care what nobody thinks of you, you just wanted to try something different.

Your Outfit

So you arrived at your school, Garfield High School after getting out of your car, you walk up to the sidewalk and walk in the school

So you arrived at your school, Garfield High School after getting out of your car, you walk up to the sidewalk and walk in the school. Principal Pierce thought it would be a good idea for the students to express they're clothing even if it's inappropriate, but he was a cool principal.

So after getting inside the school, you go to your locker and get your books. After that you close locker and see a tall, fine, sexy boy leaning against them smiling at you. Only you known it was him, your crush, your best friend Issa Williams.

 Only you known it was him, your crush, your best friend Issa Williams

"Hey- Woah! What you wearing?" He asked suprised.

"I'm trying something new what you got a problem with it!?" I said angry.

"No, I'm just saying you look... different" He said putting his hands up in defense"

"Yea, ok Issa" I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyways I was thinking about going to the movies to see that movie friday you wanna come?" He asked.

"Nahh, you probably should go with Jennifer" I said.

"Why would I go with Jennifer?" He asked confused.

" I don't know" I said rolling my eyes.