💙Can't Live Without You💙

You And Myles just broke up because you found out he was going into his other girls DM's for god know what! I And all you did was listen to music all day in your feelings.
"Siri Play While We're Young By Jhené Aiko"
🎶Baby while we're young, I think we should do something crazy🎶
"I can't believe him! After everything I've been through with him."
Me and Myles been together for 2 years! I met him a month after the BET Awards of 2017. I had a crush on him since the New Edition Story first aired, I always imagine being with him if we ever met each other. He always gave me butterflies in my stomach if I ever thought about him.

🎶 Let's say fuck everyone, And just run away from the daily routine, If you know what I mean...🎶
                                                                                            He was my first crush, My first love ❤️, and my last because there was no other boy that could treat me like Myles Truitt.

When listening to my music, I hear me my doorbell ring...
I didn't want to go answer it because I was too deep in depression.
But my puppy Laila kept barking so I went to check.
Damn... I should have stayed in bed.
"Hey Lil Mama" Myles said staring at me.
I didn't even wanna talk to him I just back to my room and laid back in bed.
"Hurry up and get yo shit and leave!" I said staring at my phone.
"So you really not gonna talk to me?" He said trying to lay up by me and rub up on me. But how I was feeling I hurry up and move that nigga out the way.
"Man forget you!" He said mad.
"No, forget you Myles! I don't see how you can just come back here and act like everything cool!" I said sitting up mad as hell!
"I told you already I wasn't messing with no girls on instagram I let Cam use my phone because his phone was broke. I been with you for 2 years Y/N!, you think I'm actually do that shit!" He said looking at me.
"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.
"No it's not whatever I love you! I might even married with you one day. But you doing all this BS!"
"You know what Myles, Get out! Get the fuck out now!"
I lose my temper and started punching his chest like it was a punching bag.
"Y/N calm down!" He said holding my hands.
I started feeling tears fall down my face.
I feel his cold fingers across my chin.
"Look I'm telling you and I'm now... I never cheating on you, I would never do that to you. He said staring into my eyes ✨
I started to stare into Myles eyes, As I do I feel a set of soft warm lips on mine. I haven't felt his lips in a whole two weeks. They felt so good, I just couldn't resist.
I love Myles, And he loves me! ✨❤️
We've been through some ups and downs but that's part of a relationship.
But if ever do some shit like that I will cut off his dick!
"I love you Lil Mama" ❤️" He said to me.
"I love you too! ✨" I said to him.