✰ 𝐭𝐰𝐨

liked by premierleague and othersmariegreenwoodphotos will always be one ofmy absolute favorite photos, of one of my absolutefavorite friendships – the captain and the wizard ❤️tagged: juanmatagarcia, waynerooney

mariegreenwoodphotos will always be one of
my absolute favorite photos, of one of my absolute
favorite friendships – the captain and the wizard ❤️
tagged: juanmatagarcia, waynerooney

comments — tap to see all

hannahhenderson what happened to us being
your favorite friendship ever–
mariegreenwoodphotos i never said that,
but if you continue to miss out on the whole
message in my posts, i might be saying that.

manchesterunited ❤️

premierleague a duo we can't wait to see more from!
manchesterunited you and me both!
username manchester united to win the league 🤩

username is this post even more petty when you
realize that hannah is leaving for her trip to chicago
in a few days? yes, yes it is.
mariegreenwoodphotos oh no, someone
cracked the code—
hannahhenderson i'm literally coming back?
mariegreenwoodphotos sure, but leaving <

waynerooney my spanish brother ❤️
juanmatagarcia ❤️

username neither juan or wayne are good enough
to be starters in the team, to be honest. juan was a
complete waste of money — we already have several
players within that area of the pitch, and we are
actually developing some first class strikers in the
academy. just have a look at marcus rashford, or
mason greenwood (whom i believe is not related
to marie?)
mariegreenwoodphotos 1: if you're going to
talk my boyfriend down, i suggest you get off my
page. 2: i'm not related to mason greenwood.
username marie confirming her relationship
with juan though 🥺
hannahhenderson it saved 2015 🥺

juanmatagarcia can't wait for you to shoot the
coming season too 🥰
mariegreenwoodphotos it's gonna be
good! 🥰

✰ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ 🌊 ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ✰

               "DEAN, HAVE YOU SEEN—,"

               "Hannah, you're not serious?" Dean countered, furrowing his brows as he motioned towards her suitcase, which he had brought up from the storage room not much more than five minutes earlier. "Yes, I did bring up your suitcase, which you asked me to after the last time you asked."

               "Sorry."

              Hannah smiled sheepishly, though sighed as she brought the suitcase to her bedroom. She didn't regret saying yes to going with the England-squad, but she wasn't going to lie; preparing for any kind of travel was stressful, and this was no different. She continued packing her suitcase, completely oblivious to Dean leaning against the doorframe to her room. Over the course of the four years he had spent in Manchester, he had noticed how well his sister had settled in, her friendship with the entire squad, and how she had only grown closer to Marie.

              He would never stop her from leaving permanently, and though he wasn't the one who favored showing emotions, he did feel his heart break a little when thinking about the possibility that Hannah would be leaving Manchester — though it was only for three weeks now.

              "Hannah, are you sure you don't want to bring Marie? I'm sure she could do with experience that does not have to do with the United-squad, or the Scottish national team."

               "I'm positive." Hannah nodded, topping her clothes with several yet-to-be-used notebooks. "We even talked about it, but her heart is here, in Manchester, and we have made a deal to only pull strings for one another if we really want it."

               Dean nodded, shoving his hands deep into the pockets of his jeans, still unsure of what to say next. "I noticed Marie's post on Instagram; you think she's really petty about you getting this offer and leaving for three weeks?"

"No, I'm sure she's not." Hannah chuckled, sitting down on the foot of her bed. "After these years, Dean, you too should know that's just how Marie is. Besides, she would have let me know if she had anything against me going, and both you and her know that if anything happens, whatever it is, while I'm gone—,"

"You probably won't drop everything and come—,"

"That's not what I was going to say." Hannah rolled her eyes, throwing a pillow towards Dean, which he caught, tossing it back at her. "Besides, it's not like the third world war will break out during my trip of three weeks to the States. Neither will any reason for your death, or a reason for Marie to move out of the apartment, so you'll be just fine, Dean."

The young goalkeeper didn't look sure, but he did not argue with his sister, knowing it would be an argument he would lose. Instead he sighed, nodding, choosing to leave the room, leaving Hannah alone as she went through her stuff, making sure she had packed everything she needed — even though she was still a few days from leaving.

               A notification made the screen of her phone light up, signalling she had gotten a new e-mail from the woman responsible for England's media team.

✰ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ 🌊 ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ✰

Hannah,

I'm so happy to hear that you are coming with us to Chicago, and I know the team will too. As you know, the plane will take off the coming Monday, 20th of July,with the plan meaning we'll be away for three weeks, returning to England on the 3rd of August.

The full plan of the visit to Chicago is yet to be settled 100%, but on the 30th of July, the England-team will meet the USA national team at the Soldier Field, home of MLS-team Chicago Fire, in Chicago.

The full squad which will travel has not been released yet either, but I'll make sure to forward you the full squad as soon as I have it.

As mentioned, I don't have the full plan for the rest of the three weeks, but the team will be making various visits in and around Chicago, as well as making various press-appearances.

Let me know if you have any questions, whatsoever.

Best regards,
Jules Walker