✰ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

THE GOODBYES AT THE airport of Manchester had been quite like Hannah had expected. Dean had been crying, Juan had wiped a few tears ( both of them still seeming to act as if Hannah had just told them she was leaving town forever ), while Marie had saluted her, and made a few inappropriate comments to have the secuirty guards be very careful as the older Henderson sibling made her way through the security check.

Manchester Airport was quiet the afternoon Hannah found herself wandering to her gate, occasionally dodging out of the way when someone who was late ( one was speaking on the phone as he ran past her, and from what the journalist could understand, he had fallen asleep at a café and missed his flight's take off by five minutes ). Needless to say, it was a quiet, though somewhat regular day at the British airport.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket, as a text from the head of England's media team, Jules, had messaged her, asking if she had made it to the airport. Sighing, she decided on calling her, rather than walking and texting — and possibly bumping into others like the man who had passed her not long before, who was late to his flight.

"Call for Jules."

The cheery voice put a smile on Hannah's face as she walked, hand holding her phone to her ear. "Hey Jules — it's Hannah. I decided it was better to just call you, considering I'm walking around the airport." She chuckled, hearing a chuckle in response from the woman on the other end. "As far as I know, there are no delays for the flight, which is promising in regards of the connection flight waiting for me on Iceland."

"Sounds absolutely marvelous!" Jules spoke happily, while it sounded as if she was rummaging through various papers on her desk. "Alright, there's one thing I want to run by you; as you know, the England-squad will be doing some promos with the cast of the three One Chicago shows. While I'll have to admit, I do not know which members of the cast will be included, I know the plan is to have them show up at the training field for a few days, to learn how to play football."

               "Learn how to play real football, you mean."

               "Yes, you're quite right." Jules chuckled. "Now, there is a chance NBC will be interested in having a few members of the cast, along with a few players from the team, to have a big press-conference — though it's not settled, and if I have to say my thoughts, I don't think it will happen. However, there's a chance they want Wayne and Jordan to show up and have a minor background, or guest role in an episode of at least one of the shows, and I know this is not in your job description—,"

                 "But you're wondering if I'd be able to head to set with them, to be sure they don't make fools of themselves?"

               Jules replied with a single, though heavy sigh. "I doubt they will; they're routined and clever boys, but this is a promotional trip where we will be having a focus on how the boys and the whole team support for cancer awareness."

               "Of course, Jules." Hannah spoke gently, as she reached the gate, sinking down into one of the uncomfortable, metal seats. "You did say it; both Jordan and Wayne are clever and routined, but one little uncomfortable situation, and that's thrown off immediately."

                "Thank you, Hannah — seriously, you make my job about a thousand times easier." Jules chuckled. "I'll write your name down for NBC, and they'll have a credidential ready for you when it's time for filming. Now, I'll let you get back to your airport-joy — safe travels, please do let me know when you've touched down on Iceland, and in Chicago. Better to almost annoy me with a text too much, than to leave me in the worry with one text too little, you know."