✰ 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

THE STEREOTYPE ALWAYS has the guy waiting for the girls when they get ready to leave, and if the destination is a party of some sorts, the guy is usually prone to be waiting quite a bit longer. Well, that was another stereotype set to be gone against in the Manchester-based apartment, as Hannah and Marie patiently waited for young Dean to get ready. Marie, who had been ready first of the girls, had already been waiting for over an hour, and had returned her focus to the last few words in the cross word she had been solving at breakfast, while Hannah scrolled mindlessly through her Instagram-feed.

               "How do I look? I'm not sure about the shirt—,"

               Marie narrowed her eyes as she looked at the goalkeeper, who in return shot her a nervous smile. "If you change one more time, I will floor you the second we get outside, resulting in everything you're wearing — including those brand new, white Nike sneakers of yours — to be stained with grass and mud."

               "Please, do be kind to my brother."

               Dean chuckled nervously, waving it off as he jumped in behind Hannah, making sure to only sneak glances at Marie from over his sister's shoulder. "Don't worry, Hannah. She's got a point — I've been using quite some time to figure out what I'm wearing; it's only fair we get going."

               Marie was quick to hurry the two siblings out to her car, not wishing for either one of them to have any reasons to head back in, knowing it could easily delay them even further. As Hannah turned, the Scot sighed, lifting her hands. "I've got your lipstick, and Dean — I've got your wallet." She scoffed handing them their things, before clapping on her pockets to find the keys to the car. "Fuck."

"Let me guess; you forgot the car keys?"

Marie shoved her hands deep into the pocket of her jean-jacket, feeling the sharp edges of a key against her hand, letting out a sigh of relief as she could pull out the key to the car. "No, actually I didn't. Now, would you two mind getting your asses in the car? I'm sure the lads are getting impatient."

The drive to the party, which was being hosted at David's house, was quiet; the music from the radio filling the car. David's driveway was already filled with cars upon their arrival, which made Marie curse under her breath as she parked the car near the sidewalk, though a short walk from the house.

"Hey, don't blame us." Dean shrugged casually as the three exited the car, hands deep in the pockets of his dark jeans. "By the way, did you figure out who you'll be sharing your work-load with while Hannah's away? I heard some of the lads were chatting about what kind of temporary replacements could be hired."

              "I'll be working with Stewart." Marie rolled her eyes, climbing the four steps of the staircase outside David's house. "He did train us, or, well — he tamed us really, and he's still hanging around and doing his bit, so it's only fair we include him a bit when we get the chance." The Scot shrugged, raising her hand to knock on the door.

               Her knuckles hadn't even touched the smooth surface of the door, when it flung open, David de Gea, Morgan Schneiderlin and Robin van Persie stumbling out to engulf Hannah in a tight hug. "I can't believe you're leaving us, even if it's just for three weeks." David cried out, pouting as he looked at Hannah. "I mean, you're the cool one. Not only is Marie kind of an asshole, but she stole Juan from me, and I don't like it."

               Morgan clung onto her as well, sighing shakily as he hid his face in her shoulder. "If I never let you go, you can't leave."