Star Power

"Here are your hero suits. Toga we changed some things so that you'd actually look like a hero and not a junior high school girl, but your weapons and mask stayed." Aizawa said pointing towards a locker on the right.

"Izuku, the support department wasn't sure what to give you so you can just wear what your wearing. I'll give you a form so you can give the department some ideas." Aizawa said.

"I'm sending in your other teammate, who is also taking these trials. Try to strategize before you go out there." Aizawa said walking out.

Himiko took off her outfit and changed into her suit. The sweater and skirt were gone and replaced with a skintight bodysuit. The colors were dark red and black.

"Not very heroic looking but very nice." Izuku said. Himiko did some movements and stretches. "Definitely nice."

"Now who's being a perv." Himiko teased. That didnt stop her from posing in front of Izuku.

"You tryna start something?" Izuku asked standing up. Himiko smirked and walked in front of Izuku.

"If I am? I still haven't gotten over you going to the party with Hatsume." Himiko said. Himiko wrapped her arms around Izuku's waist and pulled her closer.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Izuku asked wrapping her arms around Himiko's shoulders.

"This." Himiko whispered in Izuku's ear. Himiko then moved her hands down and gripped firmly.

"Should I come back?" A voice asked. The girls broke apart and turned towards the voice. In the doorway stood a boy with violet hair and a very tired look. Izuku let go of Himiko and separated herself.

"Holy shit, your Izuku Yagi!" The boy said. "Its a pleasure to-"

"Don't do that, we're the same age. Its nice to meet you." Izuku said. " This is Toga and you already know me."

"Oh sorry, I'm Hitoshi Shinso. I followed your career when you were in America. Your fights are amazing!" The boy said. "Can I get a picture?"

"Sure." Izuku said. Walking next to the boy and flashing the piece sign Hitoshi snapped a picture.

"Thanks. Now, on to the exam. How are we gonna do this?" Hitoshi asked.

"Well me and Toga are practically unbeatable together but if your on our team we need to switch a few things around. What's your quirk?" Izuku asked.

"My quirk is brainwashing. I can control anybody that answers my questions, if I want to." Hitoshi said. Izuku didn't bat an eyelid but Himiko glared at the boy. She began thinking to herself.

"So he could've brainwash Izuku. I gotta wat-"

"Stop it. Be nice." Izuku said slapping Himiko's arm. "Ok that's easy to work with. What are those things?"

"Oh this is a voice changer. It makes it easier to control people if they don't recognize my voice. And this is a capture scarf. Its Aizawa's signature weapon and he trained me so I learned how to use it." Hitoshi explained.

"His signature weapon you said. Can I hold it for a second?" Himiko asked. Hitoshi shrugged and handed the weapon to Himiko. After holding onto it for a couple seconds she smirked.

"Perfect." Himiko said closing her eyes. Hitoshi stared at the girl in confusion and Izuku just watched. Himiko snapped her now glowing eyes open and turned towards Hitoshi.

"I-I can't use my Quirk. How did you do that?" Hitoshi asked. Himiko gave the weapon back and put a finger to her lips.

"It's her quirk(comandment). Some people have things that they deem unique or siganture to them When Himiko comes into contact with that item she can use their quirk." Izuku explained.