Part 2 Teaser

Just something to show that I am still working on this story. Should be returning within a month or two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want to know about Izuku's curse? But I told you that only Izuku would be the one to explain it." Toga said.

"She said you can do it. Something about not caring about the details." Izumi said.

"Oh I'd gladly explain it. However, are you the only person she allowed to hear this story?" Toga asked.

"Yes, I came alone and I don't have a recording device on me." Izumi said, emptying her pockets.

"Good, you're starting to respect your sister's wishes. This story isn't going to be easy to believe so keep you mind open." Toga said.

"I will." Izumi said.

"Most people believe that humans are the smartest form of life on this planet. That is not the case. Their are 5 main races of life: Human, Demon, Goddess, Fairy and Giant." Toga said.

"5 main species, got it." Izumi said.

"I and a few others believe that Izuku is a Demon, or at least part demon." Toga said.

"Part demon? You lost me." Izumi said.

"Your sister has a power that makes her one of the strongest beings in existence. A power that only Demons can have." Toga said.

"I.....what?" Izumi asked. "What's this power?"

"The power of the Demon King, the strongest demon of them all." Toga said.

"How do you know so much about all this?" Izuku said.

"Oh, I got my curse when I was an infant. I guess I've always had an evil heart." Toga said with a sad smile.

"But Izuku isn't evil, how'd she get this power?" Izumi asked.

"My guess is that she was born with it, but she could've had a run in with a Comandment, specifically the Demon King's sons." Toga said.

"Is this what she used during her fight against Taizoo?" Izumi asked.

"No that was something else. Izuku's only used this power twice before and both times it was brief moments. At least the purple stuff we barely saw was, the regen was normal." Toga said.

"When was the first time she used it? The time you discovered she had this power." Izumi said. Toga smiled and her regular blush turned into a face full of lust.

"Oh it was amazing! It was the day I fell in love with Izuku." Toga said, holding her cheeks.

"So, how'd that happen?" Izumi said, actually curious about the story.

Then, as if a switch had flipped, Toga's face went completely serious. It kinda scary as Toga's blush had disappeared.

"Before I was a villain and before I knew of my curse, I had rights. Like everybody does. But, nobody respected them. Izuku and Katsuki, they were the first to show me kindness."

"There was one time where my life was about to end, someone was holding a knife to my throat and they wanted me dead. When Izuku saw that, that's when she awakened."

"It happened in a flash and I ended up clinging to her but when I looked up, I was hit with it."

"She was standing there, eyes purple and deadly, wearing purple armor on her arm with dark red blood on her hand, her aura like hell. Knowing that there was someone who cared that much about me, how could I not fall in love?" Toga said.

"Wait, did she kill someone?" Izumi asked standing up.

"No they lived, however she left them scarred forever." Toga said.

"What happened next?" Izumi asked sitting back down.

"She passed out in my arms, her face returning to normal and her armor disappearing. Then I carried her home and that's how I was banned from your house." Toga ended with a smile.

"The next day, that was the day mom found you in Izuku's bed."

"Yup, I got an earful from Izuku after but it was worth it." Toga said.

"I see, well I'm glad you told me. And I'm sorry about being to hard on you, I should've been more considerate of yours and Izuku's feelings back then." Izumi said.

"As long as your willing to make up for it, sister." Toga teased.