Intro to The Fight

1 week before the fight
U.A dorms
Sunday afternoon

The class of 1-A were chilling in their dorm. The recent events of rescuing Eri and the festival had drained the students. This Sunday was a well needed rest for them. Though with how exciting their lives were, they couldn't help but feel bored.

The class was simply hanging out. Watching T.V, chilling on their phones and talking amongst themselves. Well almost everybody.

"Where's Bakubro?" Kirishima asked noticing the lack of yelling.

"He's in the kitchen. I think he's on the phone." Ochaco said. Kirishima(and the Bakusquad) walked towards the kitchen though they stopped when they heard talking.

"So how have you been?" Bakugo asked.

"Oh really, that's nice." Bakugo said. "One sec I gotta grab something real quick."

Bakugo turned and walked to grab something from the fridge. Denki, wanting to die, grabbed his phone and put it on speaker. As he finished he grabbed something from a cabinet as to not look suspicious.

"So what's next for you now?" Bakugo asked.

"That's why I called." The voice said. It sounded feminine which shocked everybody. Bakugo glared at the Bakusquad, who avoided eye contact.

"I'm actually in Japan for the next show." The voice said.

"Wait your coming here?" Bakugo asked.

"Yep." The voice said. "And I got tickets."

"Awww fuck yeah. You're the best." Bakugo said. This shocked everybody. Bakugo complementing somebody? Since when?

"No problem. And I got extra in case you wanna bring some of your friends." The voice said.

Before Bakugo could object, Mina covered his mouth.

"How many tickets we talking?" Mina asked.

"How many people we talking?" The voice countered. Bakugo ripped Mina's hand off his mouth.

"Just me. These extras aren't coming." Bakugo said. By now half the class had entered the kitchen.

"What are these tickets for anyway?" Tau asked, tilting her head to the side.

"The boxing pay-per-view next sunday."  The voice said.

"WHAT!!!???" The class yelled.

"You mean the cross country fights between America and Japan?" Sero asked.

"Yeah, that's the one." The voice said.

"How many do you have?" Hagekure asked.

"How many do you want." The voice countered again.

"Only one, I'm not taking these extras with me." Bakugo said.

"C'mon babe please." Kirishima begged, activating his puppy-dog eyes. Bakugo tried turning away but he could still feel the puppy gaze on him. It only took a few seconds before Bakugos defences crumbled.

"19." Bakugo said causing the Bakusquad to cheer. Due to the loud noise Jirou stabbed every single one of them causing everyone else to laugh. The voice on the phone coughed.

"So you want me to deliver or will you pick them up?" The voice asked.

"I'll pick them up, thanks Deku. Say hi to fangs for me" Bakugo said.

"No problem Kachaan. Will do" The voice responded before hanging up.

"I hate all of you." Bakugo said causing the class to laugh.

"Who was that?" Izumi asked(A.n yes she's in this story)

"A friend." Bakugo said.

"Bakugo having friends. Impossible" Ochaco said causing the class to laugh again.

"What's her name?" Todoroki asked.

"Not important." Bakugo said. He grabbed his food and walked to his room. Not pressing on the class went back to hanging out. However four students remained in the kitchen.

"Bakugo isn't the type to have friends out side of school." Momo said.

"He only had two from what I remember." Iida said.

"Momo your not thinking what I think your thinking, are you?" Todoroki asked. All three turned to look at Izumi, who was staring at the direction Bakugo went.

"He knows where she is. And I'm gonna find out." Izumi said, but before she could Todoroki grabbed her arm.

"Let's not ask him now. We aren't his favorite people and he's doing something nice. Let's ask him after the show." Todoroki suggested.

"Fine." Izumi said walking off, her posse following her.

Meanwhile Bakugo, who was eating in his room, knew they were going to ask him about Izuku sooner or later.

He quietly laughed, but he wasn't happy at all. He was actually sad. "Izuku, enjoy your lasts days of freedom. Cause soon, it's they're gonna take it away."

(A.n What do y'all think. If you guys really like it, I'll  make this a priority. If not them I'll slowly update it. I've had this idea for a while now so I'm glad I can finally publish it.

The other story should come out either this weekend or next week so I'm excited for that too. It's a bnha x fairytail story so I'm even more excited for that. Izuku(female) might be overpowered in it so you have been warned.

It's also a Tododeku!

Thank For Reading!)

P.s by Tododeku I mean Shota and Izuku. Not Shoto. GxG not GxB. Sorry if I let people down, it's just easier to write. And there aren't many fem Deku x female character stories so yeah.

Stay tuned, thanks for reading)

EDIT: FUTURE SSGSSV9 HERE. THIS IS NOT A TODODEKU! THIS IS A TOGADEKU. SO FUTURE READERS  DONT GET CONFUSED.

NOBODY HAS MENTIONED THIS AND IM JUST NOW NOTICING! SHOTA ISNT EVEN APART OF THIS STORY, UNLIKE MY OTHER ONES. COOL, ENJOY. SPRRY IF I LET PEOPLE DOWN, CONGRATS IF YOU LIKE TOGADEKU CAUSE I SURE AS HELL DO!

PEACE.