Calm during the Storm

Days went by as the Yagi family waited for their youngest daughter to wake up. They would wait before school, during breaks and after school for Izuku to open her eyes. Izumi even let some of her classmates join, just in case she woke up during lunch.

Friday
During lunch.

Izumi and a bunch of classmates were walking towards the nurses office holding lunch trays.

"You must really care if you're waiting for her at any given chance, Kero" Tsu said.

"Yeah. We didn't exactly end on the best terms when she left and I want to fix that. So when she wakes up, I want be there so we can start over." Izumi explained.

"That's so thoughtful!" Ochaco squealed. They entered the nurses office and sat on some chairs. They continued their discussion about Izuku until it was time to return to class. No suprise, she didn't wake up.

"I've been meaning to ask, who's older?" Mina asked.

"Oh god, I'm not sure. I think Bakugo might know." Izumi said. The class found it weird that she didn't know who was older but ignored it.

"Hey Bakugo, whos older Izumi or her sister?" Mina asked.

"Izumi is." Bakugo replied not looking up. Currently he was texting Himiko.

BoomBoomBoy: You want me to do what.

Izuku has a goodbye party tomorrow.
I want you to go with her :Vampire TenTen

Since, ya know I'm in jail:Vampire TenTen

BoomBoomBoy: I'll go but how are you texting me?

:Vampire TenTen

BoomBoomBoy: Won't question. Enjoy jail

It's not like we haven't been arrested before :Vampire TenTen

Bakugo chuckled and put his phone away. He now needed a suit for some party in less than 48 hours. And with it being Friday he needs to find a way to sneak to the mall without the girls seeing him.

"Why can't I catch a break" Bakugo thought.

Mid afternoon
U.A

"It's been five days and this girl hasnt waken up yet. Tsukauchi said she wasn't lying but I'm starting to have my doubts." R.G said aloud. She was currently doing some paperwork. Suddenly the sound of electricity caused her to turn around.

Izuku was sitting up with the purple marks on her face. She was trying to catch her breath.

"Sit down dearie, you just woke up." R.G said. Izuku reluctantly sat down. R.G then reached for her phone.