Day of the Fight

Saturday
One day before the fight

The majority of the class was ecstatic. In a little more than 24 hours they will be attending one of the biggest events in Japan. Only second to the U.A sports festival, this cross country event between America and Japan was always a joy to watch. However with Japan winning the last three events,  there was little hope in the American team.

Class 1-A was currently watching last year's event, where Japan took a 5-2 victory over the red, white and blue.  It was at this moment were Bakugo walked into the dorms.

"Here." He said tossing a box to Mina.

"What's this?" Mina asked inspecting the box.

"Your tickets." Bakugo said walking into the kitchen. Immediately everybody surrounded the Mina in a attempt see their tickets.

"Woah we have good seats." Ochaco said inspecting her ticket.

"Yeah, how did your friend get this many good seats?" Kaminari asked.

"Knowing her she either stole them, bribed sombody, mugged somebody or got her girlfriend to do one of those things." Bakugo said pulling a cup from a cabinet.

"Wait this is only 18 tickets, where's yours." Kirishima asked.

"I'm getting mine tomorrow." He said going to the fridge.

"But all the show is sold out." Todoroki said.

"Don't worry about me, just keep your tickets and show up. " Bakugo said taking out some juice. The conversation ended there and they went back to watching the P.p.v.

"How do you think it will go this year." Jirou asked.

"I think it's another win for Japan." Momo said, the class whispering words of agreement.

"America is gonna a wreck team Japan." Bakugo said causing the class to look at him.

"Babe how could you say that, have you seen the heavyweight champion?" Kirishima said. Bakugo simply smiled.

"Yeah with him as captain there is no way Japan will lose." Kaminari said. Bakugo simply gave "the look" shrugged and walked away.

 Bakugo simply gave "the look" shrugged and walked away

(A.n This is the look btw)

The next day
A random arena

Class 1-A had just arrived at the stadium, thanks to Momo's limo. As they stepped out the limo they were met by some familiar faces.

"TEACHERS!" The students yelled.

"STUDENTS!" The teachers yelled. Mic also yelled which caused everybody within a mile radius to cover their ears.