Heartbreak pt.2: Emergence of the Fallen

"Do you feel that?" A voice said.

"It's her, the traitor." Another voice said.

"The time for our revenge is now!" A third voice said causing the rest to cheer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Dagobah Beach

Bakugo charged at Izuku using his explosions to propel himself. Once he was close used them to go above Izuku and hit and axe kick on her shoulder. However it was caught by Izuku and Bakugo was soon thrown back to where he started.

"She took it like a tank." Izumi said.

"What happened to her?" Inko asked directing her question and rage at Toga.

"That's her curse. Her normal quirk increases her stregth and speed, so the curse or Commandment gives her a powerful defensive boost. Not only that but if she's injured the Commandment will regenerate her body." Toga explained.

"But since you describe it as a curse it must have a heavy drawback." Nezu said.

"It does. It's supposed to be used in long battles so if she uses it then stops right away then she'll get extremely tired." Toga said

'That's not all.' Himiko thought. 'Izuku of Purity. Not even I know what her Commandment does, however I gives her one he'll of a power boost. She never speaks about it either

(A.n Is that too overpowered. I tried to make it not overpowered.)

This time it was Izuku who charged. However before she could land a blow she was tossed back by Inko.

"That's enough. Izuku come with us and please don't make this difficult." Inko said. Izuku turned her face to Inko and it shocked the spectators. Almost half her face was covered by the purple markings and the visible part show a very stern glare.

"Why are you still interfering with my LIFE!" Izuku said ending it with a shout. Lightning flashed as the sky's quickly turned grey.

"I must thank you, Toshinori and Inko Yagi. Without your help we would've never escaped our prison." A voice said.

'Oh no.' Toga said. Quickly she turned off her commandment, letting the purple marks dissapear. They all looked up at the sky to see a young boy in a red suit and black hair with a purple mark on his forehead.

"That's." Inko began.

"Zeldris of the 10 commandments." All Might finished. The former number 1 hero looked up at his former adversary.

"You look different. Has that injury of yours finally caught up to you." Zeldris said flying down to the sand.

"What do I do with this one." Another voice asked.

The adults end students turned to see another person, this one holding up Himiko. This one was a lot taller than Zeldris. His skin was blue and a white sack covering there head.  However the most notable thing about him was his four, large arms.
(So Drole is about as tall as Mt.Lady, maybe a little taller in this story.)

The hero's and students looked around to see eight new figures, all with their own unique features.

(A.n Ignore Derieri and Monspeet. They'll be introduced later.)

"It's the 10 Commandments!" All Might said.

"Who?" Aizawa asked.

"A group of villains who ran America's underworld. They were defeated a year and a half ago by us and another group know as the '7 Deadly Sins'." Inko explaind. "How did they get here?"

"Your daughter's anger." The one in the vines said. " Her negative emotions amplified by the use of her commandment broke the seal holding us in prison."

"Gloxinia." Inko said with anger in her voice. She was ignored as Gloxinia and Drole turned to Izuku.

"It's good to see you again, though I wish it was on different terms." Izuku said.

"As do we." Drole said. Izuku cracked her knuckles and got herself into a stance.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Zeldris said. "You know what happens when you fight us when she's around." He pointed to Himiko.

Izuku clenched her teeth in anger. Bakugo wanted to try and save her but he knew he stood no chance. Before any body else could speak, Estarossa walked forward.
(A.n The white haired guy with the blue coat. In case anybody didn't know.)

"Where is it?" Estarossa asked Himiko, who only smiled in response. "I said, WHERE IS IT!?" This time he struck Himiko causing her to fly to the side.

Without hesitating Izuku charged Estarossa and delivered a punch to his face. The punch caused him to step back however he looked unaffected.

"And that takes care of that." Estarossa said.

Izuku fell on the ground, motionless and void of emotion. Himiko tried to run to her but she was trapped in Aizawa's capture tape.

"Wait, I can." Himiko began however Aizawa knocked her out before she could finish.

"With those two out of the way we can now begin the plan. Let's go." Zeldris said.The commandments dissapered, living the adults shocked and confused.

Immediately everybody rushed to check on Izuku. When they saw the lifeless expression on her face they immediately panicked. Nezu called R.G to prep a bed and Aizawa called Tsukauchi so they could arrest Himiko.

Once Tsukauchi arrived Billion was placed into the car.

"Wait." Himiko mumbled looking at Izuku's parents. "Please. Let me stay with her until she wakes up. Arrest afterwards, I beg of you."

All Might and Inko stared at the barely conscious girl. They looked at each other and nodded before looking at Tsukauchi.

"Take her away." Inko said. Himiko looked down as the door closed and the car drove off. Bakugo, with tears in his eyes, left the beach heartbroken. One friend practically lifeless while the other friend was in the back of a cop car.

The 4 students watched Bakugo leave however their thoughts were elsewhere. Inko carried Izuku to U.A while everybody else went by car. The events at the beach and arena were too much to comprehend.

U.A
Nurses office.

"She's alive but she's completely unresponsive." R.G said. This news brought a feeling of dread to the room. Izuku's pupils vanished and no motion other than her breathing were taking place. She wasn't even blinking. Suddenly All Might remembered a detail.

"That boy, Zeldris. He said something about fighting the, while Himiko Toga was around. We should ask Bakugo if he knows anything about it." All Might suggested.

Suddenly the door burst open, revealing Kirishima and the Bakusquad.

"What is it problem children?" Aizawa asked.

Mina was the one to answer. "It's Bakugo. He never came back."

Meanwhile
Dagobah Beach

"Captain, did you feel that." A voice asked.

"Yeah, They're back." Another voice answered. "Inform the school. We need to make sure the students are aware." The figures vanished from the beach leaving behind a single slip of paper.

(A.n If this was a anime then the camera would've zoomed in on the sheet of paper so pretend it did that.)

(A.n This might have been rushed however I like it so meh. It you think it's rushed then I apologize. But I put some little cliffhangers in so I think it turned out fine.

Thanks For Reading!)