The truth is coming

(A.n Lets see how Bakugo is doing)

Bakugo didn't know what to do. He was walking around the city with no clue where to go, so he decided to go to Toga's apartment. He didn't want to go to U.A because that's where they were. And besides, now that Izuku was in a coma and Toga was in jail it's not like anybody would go there.

After pulling up the address he realized that he was right around the corner. So after walking for a few minutes he entered the building and grabbed the key that was reserved for him. He never took it since they had dorms but now would be the best time since he was looking for some alone time.

When he opened the door he was surprised to see her motorcycle and a bouquet of flowers on top. There was a note but Bakugo didn't read it since he knew it wasn't for him. He decided to look around since he hasn't been here for awhile. However before he could his phone rang.

The contact "Shitty Hair" came up when Bakugo looked at it. Sighing he hit cancel and texted him a quick message. After he hit send he put his phone on Do Not Disturb. He just needed to be alone right now.

Meanwhile
U.A

Kirishima panicked when Bakugo didn't answer the phone, however he calmed down once he received the message. Now that he knew Bakugo was safe he turned his attention to Izumi and her crew.

"What did you do?" Kirishima asked.

"Excuse me?" Izumi responded.

"I said, what did you do? You followed Bakugo to wherever he went and now he's upset. I'm asking what did you do?" Kirishima said getting angrier.

"We didn't do anything." Shoto coldly replied.

"We all know that's not true." Tsu said shocking most people. "You four have had it for Bakugo every since the second day of school."

Flashback
Second day of school
(A.n Iida was recommended in this story. Izumi, Shoto, Momo and Iida were the recommended students.)

The recommended students had just arrived to school, early might I add since they wanted to set an example. As they were walking in they noticed a sandy-haired, red-eyed boy talking with a couple classmates.

"You!" Izumi shouted as she made her way to Bakugo's desk.

"Why did we have to be in the same class?" Bakugo thought as she stood in front of him.

"Where is she?!" She asked gripping his shirt. Bakugo simply shrugged which fueled the group's anger even more.

"We all know that's not true, so why don't you just tell us." Momo said.

"Since when did you start caring. Last time I checked you lot didn't even know she existed." Bakugo replied making Izumi even angrier. She raised her fist and it started to glow however the light quickly dissapered and her arm was grabbed by a strange cloth, a cloth that the students knew well.

"For a recommended student to be starting fights, that must mean you want a one-way ticket out of the program." Erasurehead said.

Izumi lowered her fist and Aizawa released his capture tape. The four made their way to their seats however some glares were exchanged between them and Bakugo. Soon the rest walked in and felt the tension between the five.

Present

"Now that I think about it, you asked 'where is she'. You wanted to know where your sister was, didn't you?" Ochaco pointed out.

"You also asked the same thing to the girl who attacked us at the training camp." Kaminari pointed out.

Another flashback
Training camp arc