Cuddles

•time skip•
"Bye Barron see you tomorrow I loveyou~" you said while you kissed him on the lips and getting out of the car "bye baby iloveyoutoo~" Barron said.
~~~
"Hey mom,dad I have something to tell you" you said shyly "what is it honey?" You dad said "Barron and I are in a relationship now is that ok?" You said "aww my baby has a boyfriend now~~~" your mom teased you "of course honey but I don't want you to let go of your school ok?" Your dad said "yes dad" you said as you kiss them in the cheek "I'm sure Barron will keep you out of danger and will love you forever" you mom said.

~~~~
After a few hours you got a message from Barron.
Barron💖💘
Barrron💖💘: Hey baby! Watcha doin .
Y/n💖: nothing:).
Barron💖💘: then come to my house:).
Y/n💖: sure I'll be there in 20 minutes byeee.
Barron💖💘:byeee.
End of the chat...

20 minutes later...
"Hey baby!" He said as he hugged you "hello" you kissed him "wanna watch a movie?" He said while going in the bed with you "sure,why not" you said while you take out your phone and scroll to Instagram "hey what are you doing" he said "uhm scrolling to instagram" you said while not looking at him. He snatched your phone to look at him "your not giving me attention" he pouted as he hugged you in the waist. "Are we gonna watch a movie?" You asked "not anymore I want some cuddles with my girlfriend" he smiled "ok" you said. You both fall asleep.

6:30pm
You woke up and looked at your watch "omg-" you said as he woke up from his sleep "what happens baby?" He said softly "um" you said "just tell me please..." he said " fine I'm at your house and my parents doesn't know I'm here and I forgot to tell them" you said "then text your parents" he said
"Ok" you said as you text you mom.

Y/N: hey mom I'm sorry I did said that I am going to Barron's house
Mom: it's ok honey just go back to sleep but eat dinner ok,you go back here tomorrow:)
Y/N: thanks mom ily!
Mom: iloveyou too!

End of the chat...

After you both ate dinner guys played a game the cuddled back to sleep

A/N:☺️