Telling

After Barron and I knew about my pregnancy it was the time to tell it to our parents.

---Y/n's POV---

I came to my parents almost tearing up "hey sweetheart" my dad patting my back "hey honey what's wrong? did Barron broke up with you? what's wrong?" they look so worried "Mom, Dad I'm sorry" I said tears flooding in my eyes "Barron got me pregnant" I said crying. They both look at each other and I looked at they had tears in their eyes "It's ok honey you will be fine Barron will take care of you" she said. They both hugged me and I saw my two sister "well guess what Marga, WE ARE GOING TO BE AN AUNTS!" Leah squealed and they all hugged me I could feel they really adore this baby. But I was thinking about Barron on how would his parent would react to my pregnancy.

--Barron's POV--

When I come to my parents house I saw my mom watching to the television when she saw me in tears "Barron, what happened?" she said in a very worried strong Slovenian accent "Mom, I got Y/N pregnant" I said "oh Barron I'm going to be grandmother" she said as she hugged me "it's gonna be all fine, but please, take care of Y/N and your baby keep them out of danger" she said "ok mom thanks for accepting it" I said as i hugged her tightly " I will tell this to your father I'm sure he'll accept it" she said smiling "thanks mom" I said "Now go to Y/N and pick her up to her house.

-nobody's POV-

When Barron went to Y/N's house and they talked about being home schooled because Y/N might find it challenging to go to school with a baby, so there now both home schooled.

-Y/n's POV-

After they talked with Barron about it they are planning to make a nursery room for the baby. And I would never forget to tell it to Mia.

calling mia...

"Hey! Y/n" Mia said.

"Hey Mia are you busy today? I have something to tell you in person" I said

"I'm free today" She said.

"How about let's meet in our favorite cafe" I said.

"Sure, what time?" She asked.

"How about 3:00 pm?" I said.

"Sounds good" She said.

"Ok, bye see you later" I said 

end of the conversation...

A/N: I WILL COME BACK SOON (not that i mean im going anywhere i will think more ideas) BYEEEEEEE